Finding old Mars Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bdewoody

I remember a couple of years ago someone posting images here of Mar's surface with various interesting features. The one in particular I'm looking for looks like three corners of a large building foundation where the three corners form a perfect 90 degree angle. Does anyone know where to look to retrieve these images?

B

bdewoody

I found the NASA HIRISE image site but finding the one I'm seeking is like looking for a needle in a large haystack. Iwas just wondering if any additional imaging had been done at the location in question to determine the true nature of the formation. I'm not one who believes that natural structures such as the Mars face were created by intelligent beings but that one in particular struck me as possibly being something special.

And sifting through the vast unexplained posts would still be like looking for a needle in a gigantic haystack

M

MeteorWayne

As I said, the easiest place to find a discussion about meaningless martian images is the unexplained, since there are plenty of folks who will spend dozens of hours examining such alleged anomolies. In fact I recall several such discussions.
MW

Status
Not open for further replies.