From a drop of water....

Page 18 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Ad #425:

We here, everywhere here is), place at "point of origin!" One light second per one second. fourteen-billion light years per fourteen-billion years! Time plus time equaling zero (spontaneous universally concurrent REALTIME 'front' (t=0 (0-point time)). Andromeda is at approximately 2,000,000 light years in the observed (t=+1) past histories past light cone distant <--|--> plus 2,000,000 years (superposition) in the always yet to be observed (t=-1) future histories future light cone.

We in the Milky Way "point of origin" place at a distantly minus 2,000,000 years to a distant Andromeda at plus 2,000,000 years, just as we at Earth "point of origin" place at approximately minus 14-billion years to a distant horizon at plus 14-billion years.

Drawn from Wikipedia article on Aether: Albert Einstein noted that his own modeling of gravity which replaced earlier "Aether theories" could itself be thought of as an Aether, as it implied that the empty space between objects had its own physical properties. Gravity loaded space, there in fact probably being no difference whatsoever between the SPACE of the universe and the field, and fields, of gravity of the universe.

To wit: Gravity equals Aether, equals SPACE, equals gravity, equals the 'zoom' in self-similar fractal zooms universe structure, short the reductionist strong (nuclear) binding -- Casimir-like -- force set and reset to fundamental base.

For the heck of it, repeating the pointer from #427:

Possibilities, among other possibilities! It's hard to see Aether / gravity / space strong enough to bend Aether / gravity / space around. Deal in a Mandelbrot-like Set zoom from subspace to hyperspace (however redundant), microcosm to macrocosm, quantum to classical, infinitesimal to infinite, and vice-versa, yes! Pictorially, something on the order, the like, of this:

Bend, curve, to microcosm and/or macrocosm, no way! In quantum strength physics, now there is no problem in bending, curving, anything up to a universe.

Last edited:
A classical physical law is that the contents of a container can be no larger than the container. Not so concerning quantum physics. The contents of the container will always be larger than the container all the way down through levels, layers, down and into the Planck Horizon . . . in my realization so often stated and described (the Planck Horizon down and in being also known in my realization to be the Big Bang Horizon up and out)!

Again:
1.) In the macrocosmic finite local relative classical realm, the contents of a container can be no larger than the container.
2.) In the microcosmic (infinite / infinitesimal) nonlocal nonrelative quantum realm, the contents of the container will always be larger than the container.

Last edited:
Reminder:

Four hated and usually denied existing physics:

1.) Infinity (the equal but opposite of 'finite').
2.) Eternity (the ever-curving spring / the all-time 'ancient' ever offset paralleling in rank and file ever-turning wheel(s) of time).
3.) The 'Life Force', the apex seventh fundamental force ('Life', 'Frontier' (the end always in endless beginning / borning / creation / origination (including countless flexibly variable departure "points of origin")), a positive energy-entropy opposed to negative energy-entropy (a cold dead universe tomorrow!)).
4.) Time reversal (all of the above).
--------------------------

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds ...!" -- Albert Einstein.

Last edited:
Interesting:

But I prefer for a universe loaded to the hilt with offset past histories / future histories light cones, unobserved and unobservable 'cross-lighting' rather than "tired Light."

The universe accelerates in expansion faster than the speed of light! What we observe is a Big Bang 13 billion years IN THE FUTURE FROM NOW! We here, right here, right now, are quantum entangled , "Klein bottle-like" (bent, curving round in on themselves light cones-like) with, in, and at "a universe beginning point of 'Origin' (right here, right now . . . "spontaneous concurrent REALTIME (t='0')'front' ('Frontier'))!"

Turn that illustration of universe expansion around 180 degrees in time reversal and put us at the point of universe compaction (our little COMPACTED POINT of the universe), the expanded future coming into us here where we are in a compacted past (among countless many such compacted pasts) in an observation of a light that gets from expanded there to compacted here, from future there-then to past here-now, far faster than the speed of light!

I need this observation elsewhere as well here to do some beefing up!

Last edited:
I can roll with a universe that at least . . . at very least . . . in part is intuitively counterintuitive. 'Origin' beginning to origin beginning, endless beginning! Travel 13 billion x 6-trillion miles (9.6-trillion kilometers) and where are you (?) when the Horizon is always unchanging where, when, what, and how, it is just as it was -- and where it will be 13-billion years in the future -- from where, when, what, and how, you start . . . and so are you the traveler always [mid-horizon] in the center of the universe in this case.
-----------------------------

"As counterintuitive as it may seem, the universe has no center, and it has no boundary." -- Jim Bell. (From Merriam-Webster : COUNTERINTUITIVE.)
(Looking one way, that is . . . look another and see all those countless centers of universe; at once in the same 'Looking Glass' picture, all those countless boundaries of universe.)

Last edited:
I've been down this road before but it is time to return down it:

The line to the farthest horizon of the universe looks to be straight line all the way with just a seeming inexplicable glitch of leveling off, of flattening out, observed temporarily about halfway, as if the universe hesitated then continued on. I make it to be a probable 180 degree curving bend in the road that will never will be observed as such . . . nothing "inexplicable" about it. Whether the road bends to the past or to the future of the universe, or to both at once ("the future is the past" / "the past is the future") in exactly the same picture will always be a matter of philosophical speculation anyone can enter upon since there is no closing up to that collapsed cosmological constant (/\) of P/BB Horizon Mirror (t=*1*).

REMINDER ON 'TIME TRAVEL' THAT I GROW MORE CERTAIN OF EVERY SECOND AND EVERY DAY AND REGARDING EVERYTHING I READ!

Universally "spontaneous concurrent REALTIME 'front' ('Frontier' (t=0)") is at once, at exactly the same time, always repeating the universal point of time's 'ORIGIN' (The universal point of time's 'BEGINNING')!

No traveler (space and time traveler) begins travel from any other point in space and time than from beginning to time (the past is the future / the future is the past)! We, the space and time travelers, are always in, of a piece with, and at once outside, the collapsed cosmological constant (/\) P/BB Horizon Mirror (t=*1*) on / at the "spontaneous concurrent REALTIME 'front' ('Frontier' (t=0))"!

To travel BACKWARD in time is -- at one and the same time -- to time travel forward in time. To travel FORWARD in time is -- at one and the same time -- to time travel backward in time. The universe will place ("Set and reset!") things nowhere else but 'mid horizon t=0-point' of the collapsed cosmological constant (/\) P/BB Horizon Mirror (t=*1*).

As Stephen Hawking surmised, there is an eternally permanent 'Life Zone' as trojan point of equilibrium between horizon extremes. Thus, existing with it, a fundamental 'Life Force', and 'Life', to the infinities of horizon universes (part and parcel the Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe).

Last edited:
Ad #435:
Stand outside on a clear night and look to the reaches of the sky. Realize you always stand at the point of origin, any point of departing . . . a point of beginning to the universe always opening before you the traveler in accelerating expansion. You are a point of universe origin, a time traveler.

What is the difference between you as a time traveler and the conventional view?! There is never time before your time because you always stand at the beginning of time as you are, the beginning point of origin (the starting line (t=0)). Quantum entangled in time, you are also as far backward in time, thus as far forward in time as well, as time goes ((t=+1) (t=-1) (t=*1*)).
----------------------

"Brevity may be the soul of wit but repetition is the heart of instruction." -- Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Last edited:
Continuing following many posts before on observation and realization, and a defining quantum entanglement of time:

You may not realize it, as I've been before unable to realize the observation due to inability to explain properly even to myself my realizations from my observations, but you, we, are at all times observing a backwardness . . . as well as a forwardness . . . to time in observations of time. It is so obvious, so natural, that it's been missed even by supposed physicist-mathematician scholars and logicians, But not by the paralleling deeper thinking historians (those mind's eye space and time travelers) dealing in the certainty of the 'Lessons of History', in histories, always in the process of repeating in the large panorama of it -- though never finitely locally and relatively in the details. Spatially, the moving, shifting, variable sand(s) of the floor that always moves, shifts, the single universally invariant fixed ceiling ('c') with its shifting.

The traveler will always experience the gravitational fabric fractal zooming of the universe structure but at the same time always land (spontaneous concurrent REALTIME (t=0) 'front' ('Frontier')) mid-collapsed cosmological constant (/\)-P/BB Horizon the Universe . . . "set, and reset" ((t=+1) (t=-1) (t=*1*)). Maybe not always in one piece, depending....

Last edited:
Not just historians but astronomers who really think about their observations should realize through their observations the forward-backwardness / the backward-forwardness of observed SPACETIME at and out from every 0-point of origin [existing] in and of the universe(s). The Universe has itself, its physics, its cosmology, its histories, its infinities, all of it (all of them), in hand, in control, always . . . including SPACE, REALTIME, and SPACETIME!
-----------------------

"God does not play dice with the universe!" -- Albert Einstein.
"Yes, God does play dice with the universe, but they're loaded!" -- Stephen Hawking.

"From a drop of water, a logician could infer the possibility of an Atlantic or a Niagara without having seen or heard of one or the other...." -- Arthur Canon Doyle, from 'Sherlock Holmes: A Study in Scarlet'.

Last edited:

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
When considering the 'sphere analogy', I have been guided by the following, from Google:

"Mathematicians consider a sphere to be a two-dimensional closed surface embedded in three-dimensional Euclidean space. They draw a distinction between a sphere and a ball, which is a three-dimensional manifold with boundary that includes the volume contained by the sphere."

However, I am aware that the part of the analogy involving the radius might confuse. But it does not really affect the utility of the analogy, which treats the sphere in a less mathematical way, as if it does have a radius.

Cat :)

Googling "does a sphere have a radius?" produces the following:

"The points on the surface of the sphere are equidistant from the center. Hence, the distance between the center and the surface of the sphere are equal at any point. This distance is called the radius of the sphere.The points on the surface of the sphere are equidistant from the center. Hence, the distance between the center and the surface of the sphere are equal at any point. This distance is called the radius of the sphere."

So it seems all is OK :) :) :)

Last edited:
Flatland happens to be the 2-dimensionally flat diametrical REALTIME (t=0) advancing 'front' ('Frontier') mid-Mirror P/BB Horizon time-constant (t=*1*) interior of the of the 3-dimensional space (fractal zooms gravitational / fabric ether-like / quantum and classical entangling / ....) spheres. Flatland's only active relationship to space is spontaneous time NOW (universal departures point of origin and arrival, eternal starting and ending line (the constant end in endless beginnings), t=0, c=(t=0))!
-----------------------------

"As counterintuitive as it may seem, the universe has no center, and it has no boundary." -- Jim Bell. (Quote From Merriam-Webster : COUNTERINTUITIVE.)

(Looking one way, that is . . . look another and see all those countless centers of universe (countless centers of countless universes); at once in the same 'Looking Glass' picture, then all those countless boundaries of universe (countless boundaries of countless universes).)

Last edited:
I won't be contradicting myself when I say all over again that the fundamental base center of all the countless infinities of centers of the countless infinities of horizon universes is Stephen Hawking's "Grand Central Station" of the universe(s) with that damn clock of Hawking's (Einstein's, as well) mounted hanging centrally over it: Midnight / Morning (coordinate point SPACETIME ((past histories past light (t=+1) (future histories future light cone (t=-1) (P/BB Mirror Horizon midnight/morn (t=*1*) and NOT(!) spontaneous concurrent REALTIME (t=0) 'front' ('Frontier')).

Last edited:

Latest posts