Geminid Meteor Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wolfspirit6

Should Be Awsome This Year!! Dec.13&14 Is The Peak! More Noticeable After 10pm Local Time. But The Best Views, However, Come Around 2am Local Time.

V

votefornimitz

What time zone are you viewing form...<br />Peak in my area is around 4am that night, peaking at 60 meteors an hour....<br />I already have my binoculars set up on my tripod....<br /><br /><br />Hopefully I can get a higher count than Meteorwayne... <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <span style="color:#993366">In the event of a full scale nuclear war or NEO impact event, there are two categories of underground shelters available to the public, distinguished by depth underground: bunkers and graves...</span> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

There's already a thread about this shower in this forum. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

T

telfrow

Since this a duplicate thread and the other thread has more responses, this one will be locked. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.