Gorilla photographed on Mars

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZenGalacticore

a_lost_packet_":3h67bc8c said:
blank.jpg

Alp! You reproduced my painting entitled "Nothing" without permission! That's copyright infringement, Bucko!

And it IS copyrighted!! :x

Y

yevaud

OK, so that means that I now have to ban everyone, self included, who has looked at the copywritten, illegally posted artwork, just to cover all of the legal liabilities.

Well, either that, or...

...everyone smile for the camera...

t10neuralizer.jpg

J

JasonChapman

ks15":3bw0hurc said:
Hello.

Still working with this image…..Looks hopeless…However, details or information are present…Just hidden among the noise…
http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2 ... 46R0M1.JPG

Two images to start…I will have more later.

First image…….
SpiritSol87_A.jpg

Second image….Note “A”…Half portraits…..I will reflect the left half portrait later.
SpiritSol87_B.jpg

Also note geometric carving….Also note the carving next to the “Gorilla”…There is a left eye….Plan to reflect that object as well….

Hey what did I miss?

You've enhanced the hell out of that picture. Anyway you're all wrong I have finally solved the mystery, its a Martian night club doorman.

mars-figure.jpg

I'm afraid I'm going along with MW here, don't get me wrong I'm open to the suggestion that life once existed on Mars or could still exist in micro form, sometime a picture is just a picture.

Y

yevaud

You know, as someone who was taught a great deal of image analysis and interpretation sciences, I have to say those images are worthless. They are so heavily photoshopped and manipulated as to make them utterly worthless.

A

aphh

yevaud":3r0b54ne said:
You know, as someone who was taught a great deal of image analysis and interpretation sciences, I have to say those images are worthless. They are so heavily photoshopped and manipulated as to make them utterly worthless.

They may be worthless in terms of science value, but they still might have other value. Like entertaining or artistic value, for example. Hence I wouldn't go as far as announcing anything outright worthless.

Not in the Unexplained department, where everything always has some value. Even penny stocks have value in the Unexplained.

Nothing is worthless here. Low value, yes. Worthless? Never.

M

Mee_n_Mac

aphh":p21d9lm2 said:
yevaud":p21d9lm2 said:

They may be worthless in terms of science value, but they still might have other value. Like entertaining or artistic value, for example. Hence I wouldn't go as far as announcing anything outright worthless.

Not in the Unexplained department, where everything always has some value. Even penny stocks have value in the Unexplained.

Nothing is worthless here. Low value, yes. Worthless? Never.

I"d say they're worth about 5.2 quatloos in the entertainment value system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS