Graphic Designer, would love your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

empleh

Hello everyone,

A little while ago, while at university, i designed some visuals for a fictional space exhibition i had come up with.

The exhibition would be called 'Actual Size' and would detail our place within the universe as just a small dot in the enormity of space.

The visual language i concocted for this exhibition would focus entirely on the varied beauty of both our planet, and the unexplored mysterious surfaces of far away worlds. Using high quality images from NASA probes freely available on the internet, i put the artistic mosaic of our universe center stage. I also teamed with this a very real sense of scale, allowing viewers to see and imagine for themselves the great size of some of our biggest gas giants, and the smallest moons around Saturn.

I would love for you all, with your interest in science and astronomy, to view my work at the website below and to express your opinions, good or bad. I hope you enjoy what i came up with and i hope, to some level, it did the subject justice.

The website is - www.theradish.co.uk. Upon visiting you will need to click 'actual size' listed under 'projects' on the top left hand side of the site.

Many thanks in advance to all of you, and i greatly look forward to hearing from you.

Y

yevaud

This isn't appropriate for this forum; I am moving it to "User Announcements."

M

michaelmozina

I liked the presentation, but the word "authorized" (with a z) is misspelled on your exhibition ticket. :)

X

xXTheOneRavenXx

Though I agree about the forum to which this should be presented in, coming from an artist prosepective it is very well done. The detail and placement of objects really captures the prosepective and size comparison for the viewer. The theme colors you chose for text and graphics also blends in well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts