Has NASA Ever Lied To Us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2021
Visit site
I would hope so, for the greater good of all. Most humans can't handle the truth, especially too much & too fast/all at once. Some people, groups & organizations want NASA/our fed. gov. to suddenly release all the UFO/alien information they have, all at once. There is nothing more dangerous than a human with too much knowledge, all at once.

The truth is out there (you just have to want it)

Brookings Institute

COLGeek

No. Not making any assessment. You asserted something. I asked for sources. You replied with a biased response.

Pretty simple dialogue up to this point.

What would be the point of such a lie? With thousands of personnel involved, what makes you think something of true importance could be covered up (lied about)?

Please don't feed the trolls and conspiracy believers. Facts and sources to support a position would be appreciated by the community. Not bias and innuendo.

Mar 28, 2021
Visit site
No. Not making any assessment. You asserted something. I asked for sources. You replied with a biased response.

Pretty simple dialogue up to this point.

What would be the point of such a lie? With thousands of personnel involved, what makes you think something of true importance could be covered up (lied about)?

Please don't feed the trolls and conspiracy believers. Facts and sources to support a position would be appreciated by the community. Not bias and innuendo.

"... something of true importance ..." Really??? "It depends on what your definition of the word is, is?" Btw, how much gov. funding/assistance do you get annually? :) Free yourself, & the truth/facts shall follow.

Wow? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts