How is looking at actual working on space projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mnxcorp

Hey all new hear.<br /><br />Currently i am working in depth with www.cygo.com to get an asteroid ming operation in working order. Right now we are tring to work out details for several projects. The first and most imporant to us is to create a probe that we can send up and control to check out asteroids.<br /><br />Was wondering what youa ll think?

C

crix

I think its a great idea, of course. But you don't seem serious about it. <br /><br />http://www.cygo.com/asteroidway2.shtml<br /><br />Writing is a lot easier than doing!<br /><br />Sorry, I'm being insulting... but after Friday's SpaceX launch failure, resulting in loss of craft, I'm hesitant to invest enthusiasm in someone endeavoring to tackle something so largely difficult as robotic asteroid mining involving in situ material processing and manufacturing, and propellant production and storage when they don't even bother to pay attention to their own spelling... or bothering to write english that makes sense. "How is looking at actual working on space projects" WTF!

Q

qso1

I didn't see the general concept of the probe on your site, maybe I missed a link. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong>My borrowed quote for the time being:</strong></p><p><em>There are three kinds of people in life. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen...and those who do not know what happened.</em></p> </div>

M

mnxcorp

actual the probe has turned into another part of this groups work. InterplartyVentures. A link is found in the header for the mesgboard. Currently Taskes ahve changed jsut a bit. <br /><br />Do up a basic desing for a space craft/station. You can check out the techforms for the R&D were that work is being done. Yet I know your point about foucs and work getting done. There are a lot of people working on this. Yet msot of them I deal with are working on many different projects. Such as both the cygo and the InterplanetaryVentures part as well as working with other gorups over the net.<br /><br />Yet I have started to work on the actual desing. Working out the little details. Such as how to allow the craft to be first built hear on earth then latter in space. This requires that the desing be made using parts that can be built with easy then taken to a site and assembled. Quite a bit of thinking involed in that part.<br /><br />Yet in turth I came hear and posted only to see peoples reaction to things. Your thoughts on all this is what I look forward too.<br /><br />If you are up to trying to help it will be welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts