How the Large Hadron Collider's successor will hunt for the dark universe

Nov 27, 2019
Visit site
"CERN's Director general justified the cost by adding that the FCC is the only machine that would allow humanity to make the big jump in studying matter needed to crack the secrets of the dark universe."
I note that CERN's DG offered not a clue as to what "humanity" or the scientists are looking for. So the "big jump" is into darkness.

Nov 20, 2019
Visit site
"CERN's Director general justified the cost by adding that the FCC is the only machine that would allow humanity to make the big jump in studying matter needed to crack the secrets of the dark universe."
I note that CERN's DG offered not a clue as to what "humanity" or the scientists are looking for. So the "big jump" is into darkness.
exactly, the discovery of the higgs boson is fake too, since 1- it was not new science brought by this accelerator, it was only a confirmation since the sixties, and 2 - it is a confermation of nothing, since now it is clear that only a confirmation of ten or more other hidden, never seen higgs bosons could sustain the flawed theory, and 3 - all this shameful situation in physical sciences, stuck for 40 years inside phantom virtual particles and magical effects at a distance and absurdly convoluted and contradictory math, comes down to mere intersts of careers, business lobbies, subsidized economy and weapon research

Last edited:
Reactions: George²
Nov 8, 2023
Visit site
exactly, the discovery of the higgs boson is fake too, since 1- it was not new science brought by this accelerator, it was only a confirmation since the sixties, and 2 - it is a confermation of nothing, since now it is clear that only a confirmation of ten or more other hidden, never seen higgs bosons could sustain the flawed theory, and 3 - all this shameful situation in physical sciences, stuck for 40 years inside phantom virtual particles and magical effects at a distance and absurdly convoluted and contradictory math, comes down to mere intersts of careers, business lobbies, subsidized economy and weapon research
Every comment you leave in these forums is essentially declaring the contents of each of the articles to be false.

If you were as intelligent as you think you are, you'd have solved something relevant in the field by now.

Reactions: billslugg
Nov 20, 2019
Visit site
Every comment you leave in these forums is essentially declaring the contents of each of the articles to be false.

If you were as intelligent as you think you are, you'd have solved something relevant in the field by now.
i live in italy, official scientist tried to inject me with the science approved venom, and since i refused, they prevented me from working, causing serious damage to my material existence and, moreover, imposing sanctions on me, so i have lost all faith in official science, sorry; i'm not a scientist, so i can't solve anything, but now i've developed a dialectical materialist interpretation of the philosophy of science which has as one of its cornerstones the observation that economic interests not only determine what the fields of research should be, but often shape the results and decide their applications according to their own ends. Physical and mathematical sciences are an excellent example of this process, having for at least a century been largely based on an inversion of the materialist method, that is, on the idealistic assumption that it is man's consciousness and ideology that creates physical reality, and not the other way around.

Nov 8, 2023
Visit site
i live in italy, official scientist tried to inject me with the science approved venom, and since i refused, they prevented me from working, causing serious damage to my material existence and, moreover, imposing sanctions on me, so i have lost all faith in official science, sorry; i'm not a scientist, so i can't solve anything, but now i've developed a dialectical materialist interpretation of the philosophy of science which has as one of its cornerstones the observation that economic interests not only determine what the fields of research should be, but often shape the results and decide their applications according to their own ends. Physical and mathematical sciences are an excellent example of this process, having for at least a century been largely based on an inversion of the materialist method, that is, on the idealistic assumption that it is man's consciousness and ideology that creates physical reality, and not the other way around.

If you're admitting to me and yourself that you're actively choosing to involve some subjective ideology in your scientific pronouncements, then you've already lost the argument.

Losing faith in scientific institutions in the last five years or so is understandable, distrust in authority is understandable, skepticism is understandable. It seems, though, that you've created your own pseudo-religion to cope with reality. That has no place here.

Nov 20, 2019
Visit site
If you're admitting to me and yourself that you're actively choosing to involve some subjective ideology in your scientific pronouncements, then you've already lost the argument.

Losing faith in scientific institutions in the last five years or so is understandable, distrust in authority is understandable, skepticism is understandable. It seems, though, that you've created your own pseudo-religion to cope with reality. That has no place here.
why are you referring to a personal ideology of mine and a religion too, it is the opposite of this. these philosophies have been known since the eighteenth century; in Italy, the greatest mathematical logician of the twentieth century, Ludovico Geymonat (director of the largest encyclopedia of science in my country, which I have in the 1980 edition), who together with Feyerabend demolished Popper's thought, thought exactly this way regarding the relationship epistemological between the world of ideas and the material world. I have only found confirmations in the most recent events that have personally involved me, and I cannot help but observe that even the world of physical sciences, having exhausted its drive for research into the material causes of the observed phenomena for decades, has completely directed towards the adoption of exclusively mental deductive explanatory structures, which for me are real scams. In Lenin's fundamental text "Materialism and Empiriocriticism" of 1909 one finds the criticism of the immaterialistic scientific method of Mach, Berkeley, Avenarius.

Latest posts