How To How to study Astrophysics at home from beginning to master?

I suggest that you take the course: "Understanding the Universe: An Introduction to Astronomy" by Alex Filippenko available via the GreatCourses.com or possibly for free at your local library. That's for starters; for additional details to match the course material, I suggest a college undergraduate level text book on Astronomy; e.g. "Universe" by Roger A. Freedman and William J. Kaufmann, III, et al . Get a used recent edition; save some money. Be sure to work the problems/questions. You will need a scientific calculator, I recommend a HP, (uses Polish notation) or a Sharp, (uses standard operations). N.B.: Local thrift stores may have older perfectly good scientific calculators at very cheap prices. Now then! That business should keep you off the streets at night, out of the the local hangouts, and away from social distractions for approx. a year. Add a reasonably price telescope to the mix and you will be hooked. P.S. :It's fun.

I suggest that you take the course: "Understanding the Universe: An Introduction to Astronomy" by Alex Filippenko available via the GreatCourses.com or possibly for free at your local library. That's for starters; for additional details to match the course material, I suggest a college undergraduate level text book on Astronomy; e.g. "Universe" by Roger A. Freedman and William J. Kaufmann, III, et al . Get a used recent edition; save some money. Be sure to work the problems/questions. You will need a scientific calculator, I recommend a HP, (uses Polish notation) or a Sharp, (uses standard operations). N.B.: Local thrift stores may have older perfectly good scientific calculators at very cheap prices. Now then! That business should keep you off the streets at night, out of the the local hangouts, and away from social distractions for approx. a year. Add a reasonably price telescope to the mix and you will be hooked. P.S. :It's fun.
Thank you very much