Hurricane Lee looks absolutely terrifying in this footage from inside its eye (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2023
Visit site
Last edited by a moderator:
The title is definitely "click bait".

Watching the video, the frequency of the lightning was no more and maybe a little less than I witnessed in an unusual thunderstorm over the Delmarva Peninsula a couple of months ago. It was remarkable, and I checked weather reports to see if it contained a tornado, but it did not. A month before that, a smaller, less intense thunderstorm over roughly the same area contained an F3 tornado that killed a woman in her farmhouse.

Certainly, the eye wall of any category hurricane is an extreme environment, not to be taken lightly. But "hurricane hunter" aircraft and crew do not take them lightly - they are prepared and professional. To imply that this was a terrifying event for them is not appropriate.

It's an annoying pain, right here, in the posterior region. Just one more example of irrelevant candy coating in the media. A subset of deceit, which has caught the favor of our society and will lead to its collapse around our grandchildren, reverting them to the stone age as they angrily destroy all traces of our existence. Other than that, I feel great.

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
It's an annoying pain, right here, in the posterior region. Just one more example of irrelevant candy coating in the media. A subset of deceit, which has caught the favor of our society and will lead to its collapse around our grandchildren, reverting them to the stone age as they angrily destroy all traces of our existence. Other than that, I feel great.
gee, I had no idea that simply observing a video of a storm would herald the end of civilization.

frankly, if such activity is so painful maybe don't bother reading this web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts