I am about to leave for Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willpittenger

On Monday, I expect to leave Illinois (home) for Sarasota, Florida. I will be there one month plus travel time. I don't know what kind of Internet access I will have from there. So if I don't see you before I get back in early April, good bye.

B

brandbll

willpittenger":fvzm4wnd said:
On Monday, I expect to leave Illinois (home) for Sarasota, Florida. I will be there one month plus travel time. I don't know what kind of Internet access I will have from there. So if I don't see you before I get back in early April, good bye.

D

drwayne

I would invite you over to the house, but Sarasota is not a hop, skip and a jump from our neck of the woods.

If you do wander up here into the panhandle, let me know.

Wayne

W

willpittenger

Sorry. However, I do appreciate the thought. As is, I hear that Tampa has one of the 10 best aquariums in the country. If I have the money, I would like to make that an option.

B

brandbll

That's odd, didn't post my message. I was wondering where in IL you lived? My dad's side of the family lives near Bloomington/Normal....

A

Archer17

I just got back from Florida (Melbourne). The night sky was pristine with the light pollution and cloudiness we have here in Pittsburgh not a factor. The flat terrain was a treat as well. Enjoy yourself willpittenger.

W

willpittenger

brandbll":33q7mnnj said:
That's odd, didn't post my message. I was wondering where in IL you lived? My dad's side of the family lives near Bloomington/Normal....
Morton. It's near Peoria. (NOT Morton Grove.)

W

willpittenger

willpittenger":pu2tpj38 said:
I am back in Illinois and catching up with what I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts