I don't see any evidence of aliens.' SpaceX's Elon Musk says Starlink satellites have never dodged UFOs

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Another person of the opinion that "We are the center of the universe." Intelligent lifeforms observing the earth are not here to look at a few satellites. They have more important priorities.

On July the 26th 2023 a UFO whistleblower meeting was held in congress. After this meeting the Pentagon released a statement denying all claims by David Grutsch. They painted him as a deluded person. Now we are hearing about Kona Blue. A project dedicated to the reverse engineering of alien spacecraft. Bipartisan members of congress continue the fight for the truth, but run into a brick wall at every turn. A warning was issued from a member of the Pentagon and heard by congressman Tim Burchett. "The American public can't handle the truth."

Reactions: Space Ponder

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Another person of the opinion that "We are the center of the universe." Intelligent lifeforms observing the earth are not here to look at a few satellites. They have more important priorities.

On July the 26th 2023 a UFO whistleblower meeting was held in congress. After this meeting the Pentagon released a statement denying all claims by David Grutsch. They painted him as a deluded person. Now we are hearing about Kona Blue. A project dedicated to the reverse engineering of alien spacecraft. Bipartisan members of congress continue the fight for the truth, but run into a brick wall at every turn. A warning was issued from a member of the Pentagon and heard by congressman Tim Burchett. "The American public can't handle the truth."
And all this time later, not a single shred of verifiable evidence has been produced, by anyone associated with this effort. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Dave, I admire your tenacity, but, thus far, there has been nothing but hype presented. Good luck in your endeavors.

Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
Elon Musk isn't convinced that aliens have ever visited Earth, according to remarks the SpaceX CEO and founder made during a conference on Tuesday (May 7).

I don't see any evidence of aliens.' SpaceX's Elon Musk says Starlink satellites have never dodged UFOs : Read more
Well that most people do not see them does not mean they do not exist Too many things in our past point to intervention by a superior race. If I could travel from star to star I am sure my technology would be so far ahead of ours they can see everything, (like satellites) and can avoid them. As crowded as it is becoming up there it is a vast area and many large holes. A lot of what we see on the internet is not real but the drawings in Peru in the desert are real. Why would natives that have no way to even see what they have drawn make such huge figures in the desert, what is their purpose if all anyone without aerial capability can see are ruts in the ground? Perhaps Atlantis was real and they could fly and that would mean no aliens, but no proof of a superior advanced race existed in the past on Earth.

Why would natives that have no way to even see what they have drawn make such huge figures in the desert, what is their purpose if all anyone without aerial capability can see are ruts in the ground?
Religions of the past had great sway with their populations. The view of gods controlling things warranted many different constructive efforts, not just temples.

Making giant drawings also was quite easy to do, ignoring materials. Ask any college kid that makes those giant cloth art posters that drape their dormitory before a game.

I think those mega-glifs have more meaning than recognized. I think that at certain view points and distances, at certain times, they become animated with the mirage effect. They probably looked much different when built and maintained. The background could have been maintained too. A reflective or absorption difference. Ceremony with the glif could have added to a mirage, making a stage, a projection, for distance viewers. TV at a distance.

But it's just a thought from a season on the desert. It was a wonderful place. All year round.

Dec 6, 2019
Visit site
I didn't see Musk ruling out previous Earth civilizations as being responsible for unexplainable artifacts, like huge rocks that were moved with no evidence of the moving devices. Volcanic eruptions could destroy local devices while leaving the rocks - many of which were buried until we came along and started digging deeper and deeper.

Dec 6, 2019
Visit site
I think those mega-glifs have more meaning than recognized. I think that at certain view points and distances, at certain times, they become animated with the mirage effect. They probably looked much different when built and maintained. The background could have been maintained too. A reflective or absorption difference. Ceremony with the glif could have added to a mirage, making a stage, a projection, for distance viewers. TV at a distance.

But it's just a thought from a season on the desert. It was a wonderful place. All year round.
You could use a shave with Occam's Razor.

Dec 6, 2019
Visit site
Religions of the past had great sway with their populations. The view of gods controlling things warranted many different constructive efforts, not just temples.

Making giant drawings also was quite easy to do, ignoring materials. Ask any college kid that makes those giant cloth art posters that drape their dormitory before a game.
Hmmm; comparing fabric with digging holes and trenches in the desert. Have you ever dug a ditch? Maybe you should reconsider ignoring materials.

Jan 28, 2023
Visit site

I agree with you. The Fermi paradox is based on very little data, so it is just way too early to conclude anything.

Jan 28, 2023
Visit site
And all this time later, not a single shred of verifiable evidence has been produced, by anyone associated with this effort. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Dave, I admire your tenacity, but, thus far, there has been nothing but hype presented. Good luck in your endeavors.
We haven't been looking long enough to have evidence in the first place, hence why the likes of the Fermi paradox is not a true paradox as its based on limited data

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Intelligent lifeforms observing the earth do not wish contact. They do not wish to be discovered. The ISS will not be the last ship we build. We will never stop studying the nearly 300 million potentially habitable worlds in our galaxy. In the future, we will travel to them.

Spacecraft have been observed by numerous credible witnesses. Spacecraft that defy the laws of physics. The DOD and the Pentagon do all that they can to hide the true evidence of reverse engineering. It is plain as day that they have their hands on true evidence. It is not a program they would start if there is no evidence in the first place. It is likely that Kona Blue was a smokescreen to the true project now in place.
The belief that humans are the center of the universe is a powerful one. There is hope soon in the future all will be revealed. Bipartisan members of congress are working hard to get at the truth. They know that blank cheques have been given to secret wings in the military and continue to work diligently to cut through the cover up, lies and misdirection. The public has a right to know.

Dave, Do you think that these extraterrestrial intelligent life forms are known only to the United States, or do you think they are also known to other technologically advanced countries, such as Japan, Britain, France, Germany, Israel, Russia and China? (Apologies to other technologically advanced countries I left out of my example list).

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Intelligent lifeforms observing the earth do not wish contact. They do not wish to be discovered. The ISS will not be the last ship we build. We will never stop studying the nearly 300 million potentially habitable worlds in our galaxy. In the future, we will travel to them.

Spacecraft have been observed by numerous credible witnesses. Spacecraft that defy the laws of physics. The DOD and the Pentagon do all that they can to hide the true evidence of reverse engineering. It is plain as day that they have their hands on true evidence. It is not a program they would start if there is no evidence in the first place. It is likely that Kona Blue was a smokescreen to the true project now in place.
The belief that humans are the center of the universe is a powerful one. There is hope soon in the future all will be revealed. Bipartisan members of congress are working hard to get at the truth. They know that blank cheques have been given to secret wings in the military and continue to work diligently to cut through the cover up, lies and misdirection. The public has a right to know.
What has this bipartisan effort produced, Dave? Please tell me about these secret wings of the military, can you point to a source to explain them?

You keep harping on these topics with the same response and yet offer nothing to justify the conspiracy that you seem to faithfully and fully believe in. Are you open minded enough to accept that the truth may be something other than what you hope?

I have zero doubt of intelligent life elsewhere in the vastness of the universe. Zero doubt. But that doesn't mean Earth has been visited by them.

If anything is ever found, it is only evidence of past life. There is no way to sense present life......or present location of stars. An inventory is impossible. We can only see all the past inventories.....at the same time. It's a different type of image. It's NOT only lacks real time, but is a summation of all the past times. An all time exposure.

There is no way to interact with alien life.....or the stars. Except one way orphan light. It's all long past events you see and measure. A time superposition image. The stars have more than just distance. They have different times.

The real time universe could be dark and rarefied and we not know it. Star light is orphan light. Not direct light.

Reactions: COLGeek
Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
This is all about an agenda and who has one. Musk has an important Space X contract. He will say what the DOD tell him to say. There are many institutions that follow this path.

As for other countries they likely do not have a reverse engineering program. They see something in their skies they try to shoot it down. Everything swept under the rug.

Senators are now joining bipartisan members of congress in fighting for the truth. It appears there are secret key members of both congress and the senate who are in the 'know' when it comes to these secret wings in the military. The good news is that other members are on the side of the public. Time will reveal the truth.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
Intelligent lifeforms are observing us. This is what they see. A race that does not act like one race, the human race. We are a collection of tribes (read countries) who struggle with the human condition (war, poverty, climate change.). If we are to survive we must come together, in the future, as one race. They see us as human. We do not.

Our astronauts say it best. They look down on our world from space. They see no borders. They see us, for the way, we truly are.

Time heals all things, not reveals all things. The reason it heals is because it paints and camouflages the past.....with time. Time blurs the truth.

If time revealed anything, we would understand space light. Plus this universe, our longest observation period. And the past history of this planet and understand the past history of man.

Time has not answered or revealed any of these questions. It hides them.

Today, too many are tempted with media fame and fortune and a historical name place for all time........to keep aliens a secret. The man or organization that shows alien life to mankind will be immortalized. The greatest vanity.

Unless there was a mass execution of personnel. Lots of personnel over the years. How hard do you really believe this to be hidden?

What politician or bureaucrat could keep this secret today? We have no such men.

And what about the science of such things?

"even if an ancient civilization managed to last a million years, it should have easily been able to explore and settle the entire Milky Way galaxy."
Come on now, there are over 1 billion stars in our galaxy. In one million years, they would have to explore 1000 stars every year to completely explore the entire galaxy. Plus, there is still no proof of FTL travel, so it would take even longer at relativistic speeds.
I don't believe they have visited us either, but I thought Elon would be better at math than that.

There are thousands, if not millions of cameras all over this planet. You would have us believe aliens are running around everywhere, but all we get is blurry pictures and obvious scams?
Where is the perfectly clear video showing aliens and spaceships? Where are the objects, offered to any scientist who wants to test them?
There is nothing, even with all the cameras and cell phones.
We can get perfect pictures and videos of car accidents, plains falling out of the sky and other unlikely occurrences, but no pictures of aliens or space craft.
But they are everywhere.
Yeah, sure.