Intruder arrested at LHC

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theridane

Yeah. And it wasn't even a terminator, despite using the same time portal.

C

centsworth_II

Nothing new about some nut job thinking the LHC will destroy the world. But he has a really interesting idea of what form that destruction will take:

"Countries do not exist where I am from. The discovery of the Higgs boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats for everyone. It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening."

It is April 1, but who's playing the trick?

L

LKD

Best part of the joke:
"Professor Brian Cox, a former CERN physicist and full-time rock'n'roll TV scientist, was sympathetic to Mr Cole. "Bless him, he sounds harmless enough. At least he didn't mention bloody black holes." "

G

GalaxyQwest

They should put the offender at the impact site so that the black hole that is formed, even if it's too small to consume the earth, will at least rip him apart.

S

Smersh

I don't think this is a joke until April 1st 2011, where he probably arrived from.

S

Shpaget

After reading the title of the article I thought "What if He really was?" :lol:
But than:
"The discovery of the Higgs boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats for everyone."

Kit-Kats for everyone!! Dude!! Kit-Kat!! For everyone!!

[writes a cheque for CERN]

A

a_lost_packet_

Wait a sec.. You mean Nestle's Kit-Kat won the franchise wars?

I was looking forward to universal coverage on my Taco-Bell policy..

B

bushwhacker

i like the last part .. he was taken to a secure facility but later disappeard from his cell? police are baffled but not concerned.. i belive that would concern me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts