Is the temperature of the suns corona higher above the poles?

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I have been unable to find any data on the temperature of the sun over its poles. Does anyone know where I might find information on this.
On the assumption that dark matter flashes to dark energy with the right combination of velocity and spacetime curve, ( zero G equivalent sweet spot), the corona should be hotter due to nano flares. Studies have shown that nanoflares can increase magnetic fields by orders of magnitude. When the dark energy leaves the sweet spot condenses it absorbs heat and reverts to dark matter when it reaches the surface of the sun.
The magnetic field of the sun creates it own aurora of particles. This constant flow accelerates dark matter over long periods along the same lines. The dark matter circulation may even affect the flow particles flowing to the suns aura and thereby the suns magnetic field.

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
I have been unable to find any data on the temperature of the sun over its poles. Does anyone know where I might find information on this.
On the assumption that dark matter flashes to dark energy with the right combination of velocity and spacetime curve, ( zero G equivalent sweet spot), the corona should be hotter due to nano flares. Studies have shown that nanoflares can increase magnetic fields by orders of magnitude. When the dark energy leaves the sweet spot condenses it absorbs heat and reverts to dark matter when it reaches the surface of the sun.
The magnetic field of the sun creates it own aurora of particles. This constant flow accelerates dark matter over long periods along the same lines. The dark matter circulation may even affect the flow particles flowing to the suns aura and thereby the suns magnetic field.
Hello, I am not sure for 100%. But you may check that website: different uses of satellites
There are a lot of interesting inf about technology in space and it might be inf you are looking for:)