Is there anything new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john_316

I mean is there anything new to talk about. I have been gone for awhile. Of course all I talked about primarily was the CEV and OSP. But now that I am back it seems more to be scientific related threads. But that is ok by me. I am not super interested in the scientific aspects of exploration compared to the technical side of things but hey I am used to breaking things and blowing them up.<br /><br />Sorry had to say that...<br /><br /><br />So has there been any news about the board and any of the posters here since I have been gone?<br /><br />The reason why I have been gone is do to a relationship problem I had dealt with the past several months. My former girlfriend and I are no longer as such and not on good speaking terms. Sorry! I went through a rough breakup and had to deal with it in my own way.<br /><br />But I am better now..... Sorry for the rambling... I got stuff to talk about so lets get posting....<br /><br /><br />And by the way since I am back.... That space elevator stuff is not gonna happen..... Yeah I dont believe it will coming anytime soon and Nuclear Power will save the world (Well at least get us to mars in 2020).....<br /><br />Ok where was the stuff on DC-X I used to talk about.... <br /><br />Ok thats enough crap from me......<br /><br />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts