IT

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jatslo

<font color="yellow"><i>"If we are to bring about real regenerative therapies that will benefit not just future generations, but those of us who are alive today, we must encourage scientists to work on the problem of aging," de Grey said Tuesday.<br /><br />De Grey believes there are exactly seven root causes of aging, all of which are reversible. Among the seven deadly, well, things, are cell atrophy, cell death, and unwanted mutations.<br /><br /><b>Methuselah was a patriarch in the Bible said to reach 969 years of age.</b><i /></i></font><br /><br />--- http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology/050309_m_prize.html

J

jatslo

I believe that everything is connected infinitively; like; everything is connected -infinitively in the complete opposite of our realities. I do not believe that humanity will ever reach the center of everything physically; however, I do believe that humanity can reach back spiritually. I believe that the point in space-time that binds everything, is in fact, the point between two complete opposites; coin the phrase “opposites attract”. Some individuals would refer to this as “Super String Theory”; yet, others would reference this definition, as “God”, just to name a couple. My statements refer to the “Unification of Everything”, and because everything falls within these parameters, I can safely explain the nature of logic, and illogic as they relate to critical thinking and brain death, as the way I understand them. There are rules governing the laws of physics, and when these laws are applied logically or illogically, and only then, can the critical thinking processes begin. <br /><br />Perceptual processes materialize at absolute zero, like everything else. They travel in infinitely opposite directions at precisely the same speed, this balance holds the impulse together, and it would be very bad to generate an imbalance. Anyway, the speed at which this pulse is traveling is referred to “The Cosmic Speed Limit”; however, as an observer, you may think impulse is instant, but it is not. The delay mechanism is widely debated. Most individuals believe that “186,282 miles per second” is representative of “The Cosmic Speed Limit”. I, on the other hand, think that this is a false facsimile. Anyway, this pulse will logically take the path of least resistance, and ultimately wind up as an individuals perception, until it is either proved or disproved. A perception does not necessarily imply that an individual’s perception is a correct perception. The logic of perception is in the eyes of the beholder, i.e. Philosophy.<br /><br />I do not like the word block, or box, or anythin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts