Kruskal-Szekeres extension: counter-examples

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xXTheOneRavenXx

I have to say, I consider myself to be a pretty unbias person. I have read numerous theories on many things involving astronomy. I am not bound by any specific direction, however I have my own belief's based on an over-all understanding based on multiple resources. I can't believe during lunch I had the time to read that entire correspondence between Crothers & Bruhn, but it was a good read. Thank you noblackhole. It's good to see you (a.k.a Crothers) is taking things in the right direction. However I guess you and I take something very different from each other out of those discussions. What I get out of it is that Bruhn just simply expressed his personal opinion to Crothers and made every attempt to show him the errors he made. Give it to Bruhn for taking up so much of his time to explain everything to you. However when confronted, I find Crothers tends to "blow his top" when others disagree with him. But I guess that's what happens when you feel the whole world is wrong, and your right. Though Bruhn has to be careful when considering Crothers to be a pseudio-scientist simply based on his association with that organization. However given his position within the organization Bruhn finds himself considering the fact that for Crothers to be part of the organization that he must share some of their views, or he wouldn't be a member. No, this doesn't mean his calculations are wrong, but rather it attracts a negitive view of Crothers because of it. I think if he wasn't associated with them until after gaining a more positive position within the astronomical community, then more physists may be more open to investigating Crothers work. Even still, the emails show that Bruhn did try to point out to Crothers that he is merely mis-interpreting the answers, and Crothers is agruing to the contrary. Me personally, I would have to support Bruhn on this one only because he didn't just brush Crothers off. He actually took the time to exchange many emails with him, and explained his views with clearity. I don't think Bruhn would just simply be wasting his time and Crothers. I'm positive Bruhn could find much better things to do with his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts