Law student; Neuroscience background; summer employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rcm

Hello.

I am posting to see if anyone in the community is in need of summer legal assistance with respect to innovation, commercialization, or development of space-related technology.

I have a Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience, a minor in Chemistry, as well as a dual-major in Philosophy of Science. My research background is primarily in suspended animation. I am currently attending a top-20 law school in the midwest and have brief experience in Intellectual Property Law (patent prosecution).

I am primarily looking for really great experience. So, even if you don't think you can afford an assistant, please get in touch. I am confident that I can be a valuable asset to your team even while I pursue my education.

I apologize if this posting is a violation of community guidelines. I am just trying to gain some traction as I work to enter the field of Space Technology.

Please be in touch and I'll be happy to provide a resume or speak over the phone.

Sincerely,

RCM

S

spacefire

Best of luck to you!

Have you looked for internships at SpaceX or other Aerospace companies this summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts