Question Light speed

Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
Hi goodday my name is Pragasen and I got a confirmation from the higher power that I have discovered how to travel at the speed of light. I cannot get hold of boeing because of the lockdown I don't know what to do? Can someone help from spacex

Apr 6, 2020
Visit site
I think you will find that the weight of the fuel will not allow you to reach light speed, but pkease explain why you think that you can.

Cat :)
I think you can reach the speed of light, only with a different, lighter material. Not hydrogen, not helium...
But I'm sure there are more than just 118 elements out there, maybe even something that's lighter than hydrogen and NOT flammable.

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
If you take the basics of protons, neutrons and electrons there can be no atoms simpler than one proton and one electron - that is hydrogen. Then you need oxygen for combustion. All the elements are heavier than hydrogen.

Below that you just have the parts: protons, neutrons and electrons. Just tell us how to use there :)

Reactions: dfjchem721
Apr 8, 2020
Visit site
The space shuttle turns in space with a rudder talk about force on an object what's it applying force on if there is nothing there in a nutshell a rudder turns a craft using force on air then the craft turns cannot give you any more my breakthrough they must pay me for this

Catastrophe

PN

Have you heard of the principle of rocket propulsion?

"The propulsion of all rockets, jet engines, deflating balloons, and even squids and octopuses is explained by the same physical principle: Newton’s third law of motion. Matter is forcefully ejected from a system, producing an equal and opposite reaction on what remains. Another common example is the recoil of a gun. The gun exerts a force on a bullet to accelerate it and consequently experiences an equal and opposite force, causing the gun’s recoil or kick."

Do you remember how rockets travel through space where there is no air?

Catastrophe

The space shuttle turns in space with a rudder talk about force on an object what's it applying force on if there is nothing there in a nutshell a rudder turns a craft using force on air then the craft turns cannot give you any more my breakthrough they must pay me for this
If your propulsion system really works, do you have an agent to help negotiate the best price for you?

If you do not have a patent, do NOT tell anyone before you
1. Describe your invention in great detail on paper
2. Take this to a solicitor and get a dated receipt.

Same system applies to songwriters and composers etc.
Get some proof that you are the originator

Cat

Cat, I doubt that this invention is going to get past the primary review stage before it is circular filed.

Another way, at least in the U.S., to prove "first to invent" is to write out the invention and send it to yourself by certified mail, leaving all the seals on the envelope intact unless you need to open it on a challenge. This will prove the date the letter was sent, and as long as it is never opened, the contents must have been mailed before the envelope was dated. Since it was dated by an official process, the postal service, in most legal settings that date is binding.

Reactions: Catastrophe

Catastrophe

Cat, I doubt that this invention is going to get past the primary review stage before it is circular filed.

Another way, at least in the U.S., to prove "first to invent" is to write out the invention and send it to yourself be certified mail, leaving all the seals on the envelope intact unless you need to open it on a challenge. This will prove the data the letter was sent, and as long as it is never opened, the contents must have been mailed before the envelope was dated. Since it was dated by an official process, the postal service, in most legal settings that date is binding.
Thank you for that. Of course when I was applying for US Patents I just did it through my Patent Agent. I doubt that I will negotiate to license this one ;, but thanks for the thought! Cat.

Cat, not sure about your patent system, but in the U.S. it is no longer the "first-to-invent", but is now the "first-to- file." So getting a date on the discovery won't work over here. We changed back in 2011 I had forgotten about that. As to writers etc, those are copyright issues that do need a date confirmation.

So if Pragasen really discovered how to travel at the speed of light, he needs to use that invention ASAP and file that patent before he gets back-seated.

Should be no problem at light speed! :)

Reactions: Catastrophe

Catastrophe

Cat, not sure about your patent system, but in the U.S. it is no longer the "first-to-invent", but is now the "first-to- file." So getting a date on the discovery won't work over here. We changed back in 2011 I had forgotten about that. As to writers etc, those are copyright issues that do need a date confirmation.

So if Pragasen really discovered how to travel at the speed of light, he needs to use that invention ASAP and file that patent before he gets back-seated.

Should be no problem at light speed! :)

Pragasen, we really would to hear from you regarding speed of light patents.
Depending on your backing I would consider your country of domicile - where do you live?
If US go for US application.
If UK or European country go for UK application first.
Elsewhere go for UK application.

In your post you mention confirmation by third party. Do not mention this in any applications. It might prejudice originality.

Latest posts