LOSTwatching Lost

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thebigcat

<p>Holy cow.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>For the first time we made it all the way through the run-up to a season finale without some jerk posting a summary of the episode in the main forum in about 3 dozen different threads where the unwary can just stumble across it and get spoiled.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>And now I'm a free man untill January.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Well, mostly.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

D

doublehelix

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Holy cow.&nbsp;For the first time we made it all the way through the run-up to a season finale without some jerk posting a summary of the episode in the main forum in about 3 dozen different threads where the unwary can just stumble across it and get spoiled.&nbsp;And now I'm a free man untill January.&nbsp;Well, mostly. <br /> Posted by thebigcat</DIV></p><p>LOST comes back January 2009?&nbsp; That sucks.&nbsp; Boo.&nbsp; I wish it was coming back in the fall.</p><p>Was nice to finally learn who was in the coffin!&nbsp; thebigcat, was it who you thought it would be?</p><p>Ben is still creepy. </p><p>-dh </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#3366ff">doublehelix, Community Manager<br />Imaginova </font></p> </div>

D

drwayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>True dat (above).&nbsp; While the catch-up show that leads off each new season does a fair job of explaining the prior season(s) it's just not the same as watching it (them). Posted by Mee_n_Mac</DIV></p><p>My wife refers to them as "Pop-Up" Lost.</p><p>Wayne<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

T

thebigcat

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>LOST comes back January 2009?&nbsp; That sucks.&nbsp; Boo.&nbsp; I wish it was coming back in the fall.Was nice to finally learn who was in the coffin!&nbsp; thebigcat, was it who you thought it would be?Ben is still creepy. -dh <br />Posted by doublehelix</DIV></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>The person I thought it would be got blowed up. After that, I was ticking down a list of possibles and my last option of who I thought it could be was eliminated when Jack turned around and saw Ben standing there. At which point it made sense that he would be the most likely one, given the clues dropped within that episode.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>I am pleasantly surprised that I was able to remain spoiler-free, because that is something that is virtually impossible moderating a board of any size, let alone one that large. Credit Brian, our main spoiler moderator for&nbsp;making sure that the&nbsp;folks who do like to be spoiled kept everything safely tucked away.&nbsp;<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.