Lunar anomalies

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Dust

BANNED
Jan 5, 2022
Visit site
I found this video to be over exposed and almost unwatchable so I converted it to black and white and lowered the brightness and increased the contrast slightly but you can still see the biosphere convex glass structures at Smithii and later Hilbert and Humboldt.

View: https://youtu.be/WbarXzLp9k4

Last edited:
Those are bright spots and bright crater rims. The Moon is made of many types of rock. Some, like basalt, are very dark, almost black. Some, like quartz silicates are almost pure white. There are different layers and concentrations of the minerals and they get pushed around and excavated by impactors. Underlying light color material is deposited on the rim of the impact crater giving it the appearance of a bright circle.
Have a look at Tycho. Coming out of it in all directions for hundreds of miles are bright white rays from this underlying material. It is common on the Moon.

Last edited:

Space Dust

BANNED
Jan 5, 2022
Visit site
Those are bright spots and bright crater rims. The Moon is made of many types of rock. Some, like basalt, are very dark, almost black. Some, like quartz silicates are almost pure white. There are different layers and concentrations of the minerals and they get pushed around and excavated by impactors. Underlying light color material is deposited on the rim of the impact crater giving it the appearance of a bright circle.
Have a look at Tycho. Coming out of it in all directions for hundreds of miles are bright white rays from this underlying material. It is common on the Moon.

Cool, why do they look like Glass domes?

They don't look like glass domes to me. They look like white circles. Glass domes would have a bright spot inside, exactly at the same spot for each dome, being a reflection of the Sun. I don't see any such spots.

COLGeek

I see nothing in these pictures as inconsistent. See here for another thread (now closed) where a similar discussion took place:

COLGeek

Add original source and point out "inconsistencies" where you believe them to be. That would help in making your points and allow for a reasonable debate with others.

Baseless claims and repeats of internet paranoia won't get very far here. This site focuses on real science, just making sure you understand the intent of this community.

Reactions: Dratonia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts