Lunar anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Dust

BANNED
Jan 5, 2022
Visit site
Lunar anomalies are all over the lunar surface and NASA know about this but have tried to cover it up ?

AS08-12-2189.jpg

No, there is no evidence NASA has tried to cover up Lunar anomalies. All photographs have anomalies, it is normal. After all, if we didn't expect to find new and unusual things why did we take the pictures?

Space Dust

BANNED
Jan 5, 2022
Visit site
No billslugg anomalies are not normal that is why they are anomalous.

I have some interesting questions in relation to the anomalies that I have found in many NASA images yet never once have I received an answer, not from any space body or university anywhere. In the first instance I would have thought a basic curious reply would be surfice but to receive absolutely nothing is very strange indeed. For example I have asked people if they would be interested in checking some research to which they agree but when I present the questions silence ensues which I find extreemly odd?

I have questioned how geology within natural bodies can form huge sqaure uniformity like the anomolous peaks within Crookes crater. Or how can a reflective glass like structure form in and around Hilbert W in nature? the ones either side of Humbould crater pose similar questions?

It amazes me.

Space Dust

BANNED
Jan 5, 2022
Visit site
No, there is no evidence NASA has tried to cover up Lunar anomalies. All photographs have anomalies, it is normal. After all, if we didn't expect to find new and unusual things why did we take the pictures?

Check my avatar, that is an image which shows anomalies, do you think that is normal?

It is normal to see things you did not expect that is why they take the pictures.
Scientists do not like to waste their time replying to non scientists. Non scientists do not speak in scientific terms and are very hard to understand. They make no sense, they don't understand the explanation of why they are wrong and they refuse to go away when given the answer.
If you want to talk with scientists you must do so on their terms, not yours. Get a BS degree in the field of discussion and you will then be able to talk with them.

I have a BS degree thus I am a scientist. I have plenty of free time and would be happy to explain to you how your pictures are the result of natural causes. Can you list a URL of something of interest?

Reactions: stark710
There is no particular reason for NASA to ‘cover up’ this kinda stuff. Also, stuff like this is researched by many in other countries, and even here by non NASA people. If there would anything to it, most would be happy to call that out.

Reactions: Dratonia
Sorry Pogo, I am struggling to decipher this comment, care to elaborate ?

Just like the conspiracy theory that NASA faked the Apollo moon landings, the Soviet Union and many others tracked the spacecraft to and from the moon, amateur radio operators monitored the communications where they could. If anyone had discovered any fake, they would’ve been more than happy to reveal it. Likewise here, if any features of the moon or other bodies that are ‘covered up’ By NASA, they would be happy to reveal any truth. The Soviet Union before and recently China have landers on the moon, and they are certainly not in cahoots with NASA.

Reactions: Dratonia

Space Dust

BANNED
Jan 5, 2022
Visit site
Just like the conspiracy theory that NASA faked the Apollo moon landings

I am not saying NASA faked the moon landings, what I would say about that is they made such a hash of assembling the truths protective layers it gave rise to the moon landings hoax theory.

features of the moon or other bodies that are ‘covered up’ By NASA, they would be happy to reveal any truth.

I am not so sure about that, they all would keep what they know to themselves as not wanting to reveal any exclusive knowledge.

I have not drawn my conclusions by watching a few youtube videos, I have spent over 20 years researching this subject.

Well, this is an interesting lunar thread. I have logged many observations of the Moon using my 90-mm refractor telescope and 10-inch Newtonian telescope. I use filters and unfiltered views, including a green filter. My most recent lunar observation was 12-Dec-2021. "First Quarter Moon 11-Dec-2021 0136 UT. Venus 47 arcseconds, 18.29% disk illumination. Venus brilliant tonight at -4.65 magnitude. I used 90-mm refractor with TeleVue 1.8x Barlow lens and 14-mm Delos eyepiece for 129x views, no filters. Observing the Moon, the light and shadow features along terminator line very enjoyable lunar observing. I focused on Alphonsus crater area and Eratosthenes crater area..."

Another recent observation, the deep partial lunar eclipse of 19-Nov-2021. "Observed 0230-0445 EST/0730-0945 UT. Full Moon 19-Nov-2021 0857 UT. Deep partial lunar eclipse this morning with the Moon in Taurus. This was a lovely early morning celestial event to enjoy using my telescope and 10x50 binoculars. At 31x, I could see Earth’s shadow moving across the Moon and by 0325 EST/0825 UT, Tycho crater covered by the shadow. Tinge of orange color across the Moon was visible. Some altocumulus clouds moved by after 0330 until almost 0400 EST and caused viewing problems. Skies cleared again near 0400 EST/0900 UT. I used 32-mm plossl eyepiece with true FOV about 96 arcminutes at 31x views. Virtual Moon Atlas reports the Moon’s angular size 29.80 arcminutes..."

Given the anomalies reported in this thread, just what am I looking at when observing the Moon and what is the bottom line to this discussion concerning the Moon?

Space Dust

BANNED
Jan 5, 2022
Visit site
Virtual Moon Atlas reports the Moon’s angular size 29.80 arcminutes..."

VMA is an interesting choice, I find its texture database incredibly intriguing. Chenge and LROC textures seem identical? Then we bring in Clementine which appears to show an almost honest set of textures ?

Earth based optics do have severe limitations, not only are they heavily affected by atmospherics people seem to expect unobtainable results.

Given the anomalies reported in this thread, just what am I looking at when observing the Moon.

You are looking at the Moon using equipment which is very limited.

what is the bottom line to this discussion concerning the Moon?

Somebody else is on the Moon and NASA knows about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rod
It would be helpful if you could post a picture of an anomaly with an arrow to it. What you have posted so far are perfectly normal pictures of the Moon like we have seen for years. Show us what it is you think is artificial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts