Lunar anomalies

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
From same source: The image was derived by assigning red to 689 nm, green to 415 nm, and blue to 321 nm images.

From your perspective, what inconsistency do you expect others to see?

Space Dust

BANNED
Jan 5, 2022
Visit site
Showing what exactly? Looks like craters, shadows, lunar surface landscape. What, specifically, bothers you in this image?

Look at the central peak in Crooks crater there appears to be oblong blocks at a 45 degree angle, can you explain where in nature this could occur ?

Space Dust

BANNED
Jan 5, 2022
Visit site
From your perspective, what inconsistency do you expect others to see?

It's all there plain as day.

Because it really is beyond our understanding as scientists it is unfathomable.

LROC shows many images that are flat 2d cgi images derived from LOLA data and then mapped to a CGI model then flattened with logarithmic tools to make them look uninteresting and normal but they are far from it.

The best I can do at this stage is to say if you are interested do some research for yourself. I have shown you what it is I am looking at and I find a lot of the data to be inconsistent for some strange reason ????

Check out the first image I posted AS08-12-2189 source NASA. check everything from Apollo 8

Look at the great spectacular from LROC and ask yourself why does it not look real ?

Ask yourself why does the spinning 3d moon appear to be a perfectly rounded sphere ? and why do so many other images of the moon depicted by NASA appear to be perfect circles ?

If you don't mind being conned that is OK too however there are thousands like me looking at this stuff and when Atermis launches to the moon, if it ever does we will be watching on a microscopic level.

Or if you see nothing that is fine too. I'm not trying to convince others but I smell a huge great rat because some images look fake to me and have zero depth others seem incredible.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
It's all there plain as day.

Because it really is beyond our understanding as scientists it is unfathomable.

LROC shows many images that are flat 2d cgi images derived from LOLA data and then mapped to a CGI model then flattened with logarithmic tools to make them look uninteresting and normal but they are far from it.

The best I can do at this stage is to say if you are interested do some research for yourself. I have shown you what it is I am looking at and I find a lot of the data to be inconsistent for some strange reason ????

Check out the first image I posted AS08-12-2189 source NASA. check everything from Apollo 8

Look at the great spectacular from LROC and ask yourself why does it not look real ?

Ask yourself why does the spinning 3d moon appear to be a perfectly rounded sphere ? and why do so many other images of the moon depicted by NASA appear to be perfect circles ?

If you don't mind being conned that is OK too however there are thousands like me looking at this stuff and when Atermis launches to the moon, if it ever does we will be watching on a microscopic level.

Or if you see nothing that is fine too. I'm not trying to convince others but I smell a huge great rat because some images look fake to me and have zero depth others seem incredible.
There is no rat (dead or alive here). This thread has run its course. Thank you to all who contributed.

Closing now.

Reactions: Dratonia and rod
Status
Not open for further replies.