MARTIAN REVELATION: BIRTH OF THE PLANET OF THE APES??

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marsrevealer

Hello all. Just a let know that the latest annal to the MARTIAN REVELATION radio Show is now up. Finally. ;-)<br /><br />The focus is of The STAIND CLASS & NOT A RACE NEWS, as well as speciffically focused upon the Birth Of The Planet Of The Apes??<br /><br />Highly mainstream controversial issues of stem cell research, human cloning, as well as Human Chimpanzee Chimeras.<br /><br />Definitely thought provoking & informative of where the science is leading us all,... into science fiction!!<br /><br />Please listen to the opening segment & continue on to the other 2 segments from:<br /><br />http://www.MarsRevealer.com<br /><br />Dr. Gordon Gallup & Dr. Stuart Newman are the guests focused upon. This was not an easy show to pull off, but as to pass,... we gathered yet alas. ;-)<br /><br />May the martians Be with You... Always!

M

marsrevealer

Now here we go once again. Why is it that when something is on topic for a particular forum,.. it gets hiked off???? Planet Of The Apes is SCIENCE FICTION!!!!! Plus by the way,.. stem cell research & Human Chimp Chimeras is MAINSTREAM SCIENCE!!!! Sheeesh... gestapo again!!!! :-/<br /><br />What ya gonna do about it??????????

V

vogon13

Are you channelling Dr. Bronner ?<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

O

odysseus145

The only chimp human "chimera" I've ever heard of is Oliver. I saw a program about it on the history channel. They pretty much completely ruled out a human-chimp hybrid, because (although similar) human and chimp DNA is different enough to make it impossible to work.<br /><br />BTW, I would not think of this as mainstream. Its only one step above Nancy Lieder's Planet X and Hoagland's Martian worms. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

marsrevealer

Odysseus...<br /><br />Oliver wasdiscussed in the 3rd segment a bit. Dr. Gordon Gallup was in that program your also speaking about. Plus also, you are totally wrong about what you said about too different & impossible for it to work!!!<br /><br />That is discussed with Dr. Stuart Newman who knows it is POSSIBLE for it to work. That is why he try'd to get a patent for the HumanChimp Chimera. So he can corner the financial market for it & make it hard for anyone seeking money to pull it off!! Maybe if you listen to the show, you will learn some things. Plus also learn that it IS mainstream stuffs & that your a worm in a dark hole oblivious to the reality that science fiction is meeting reality on many fronts in our day & age. <br /><br /> Far cry from Planet X, which also is Possible... but not Lieders version of it, read Zacheria Sitchin's series of deciperings from ancient sumerian tablets.,.. & It is Hoaglands TUBES. See??,.. How much uninformed you are?

R

rubicondsrv

Please do not post in caps. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Y

yevaud

<b>Planet Of The Apes is SCIENCE FICTION!!!!!</b><br /><br />Yes it is. And if that was your sole topic, the thread would still be in the SF forum.<br /><br /><b>Plus by the way,.. stem cell research & Human Chimp Chimeras is MAINSTREAM SCIENCE!!!!</b><br /><br />Stem Cells, yes. "Human Chimp Chimera's?" WTFOT. Hence, "Phenomena."<br /><br />And btw - merely adding a word or two to your thread title does not mean it's what it seems. Throwing in "Planet of the Apes" doesn't make it Science Fiction, anymore than the title "Cheeseburger Magtnetohydrodynamical parameter's of magnetic containment vessels" should be located in a "cooking" forum. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

T

telfrow

<font color="yellow">How much uninformed you are? </font><br /><br />Yoda-speak? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

M

marsrevealer

the same ol same ol peoples, you know the correct word for ya,... are the ones harassing again! Nice & this is copied & saved! ;-) <br /><br />

T

telfrow

<font color="yellow">Nice & this is copied & saved! ;-) </font><br /><br />Now we both have copies...<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

Y

yevaud

That now makes three of us.<br /><br />And your concept of "harrassment" is unusual, to say the least. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

R

rubicondsrv

You may find that you get more respect if you use correct spelling and grammar. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

O

odysseus145

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p> you are totally wrong about what you said about too different & impossible for it to work!!!<p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br /><br />Am I? Do have any credible data to support this? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

G

grr8

He's got my respect. His shows are thoughtful and interesting and informative. Keep up the good work MR.

C

CalliArcale

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p>Oliver wasdiscussed in the 3rd segment a bit. Dr. Gordon Gallup was in that program your also speaking about. Plus also, you are totally wrong about what you said about too different & impossible for it to work!!! <p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br /><br />You are correct -- as far as science knows, it is not impossible. However, Oliver wasn't a humanzee (human/ape hybrid). I saw the program Odysseus is referring to. It was fascinating, and very well presented. You really got to know Oliver himself and care about him. It was a relief to know he is still being looked after. What they found was not that it's impossible for a humanzee to exist, but that his genetics didn't show a human lineage. Humans and chimps have different numbers of chromosomes, so his number should be offbalance if he's a hybrid. But they were consistent with him being pure chimp. But his genes still don't look quite chimp, and physically he does have a lot in common with humans. This led scientists to speculate that he might be something entirely different -- either the sole known representative of an undiscovered species of great apes, or a hybrid between a chimp and an undiscovered great ape species. Either way, he is remarkable. His kin have not been discovered, and it is possible that if he is something other than a chimp, he could be the only one of his kind left in the world. Habitat is being lost at an alarming rate, and the increasing demand for bushmeat (mainly due to the horrible poverty and chaos engulfing large parts of central Africa) is diminishing the numbers of great apes in the world.<br /><br />By the way, just as a little nitpick, nobody thinks Oliver was a chimera. They think he may be a hybrid. The difference is that hybrids are crossbreeds, while chimeras are cases where two (or more) organisms have actually grown together and become a single individual. The latter is extremely unlikely to occur between differen <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#666699"><em>"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly . . . timey wimey . . . stuff."</em>  -- The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

S

sinova

The lady is right. Oliver was never thought to be a humanzee when they actually found him being well-cared for by a nice fellow after many years of living in horrible conditions.<br /><br />Just another chimp, they've verified his DNA as normal for the species. Of course, that's like saying Shaq is a normal human when we all know he's part goldfish.<br /><br /><br /><br />

Status
Not open for further replies.