Moonwalk One-The Director's Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lauren1

Re: Welcome to the Apollo 11 40th Anniversary Forum!

Hello!

I am very excited about a film that I would love to share with you!

I have just discovered this amazing documentary called Moonwalk One-The Director’s Cut that was made in 1969 of the Apollo 11 space mission! It is a truly exciting story! The original director, Theo Kamecke, was the only civilian at the time to get an inside look at the NASA space mission, and consequently created a time capsule of the 1960s.

Forty years later, it turns out he has the only pristine copy of the original 35mm film. He has since re-mastered it to a high-definition film that provides for an excellent view of society at the time and the mission itself!

Make sure to get your copy in time for the 40th anniversary of man walking on the moon! I got my copy at www.amazon.com, and you can also order it at www.amazon.co.uk and www.moonwalk.com. It is great for space enthusiasts, students, and teachers!

Best wishes,
Lauren

L

Lauren1

Hello All,

I am so excited about this film I have just seen, and I would love to share it with you all!

The film is called Moonwalk One-The Director's Cut, and it is an amazing story. In 1969 NASA originally commissioned director Theo Kamecke to document the Apollo 11 space mission. Forty years later, it turns out that the only copy left and in almost perfect condition is Theo's! With 3 British producers, Theo has re-mastered his documentary to create a masterpiece!

This is the real deal! An exciting and vivid time capsule including the mission itself and capturing society in the 1960s. This is so much more than your average documentary!

The main feature (107 mins) is of the 1969 documentary film never seen by the public before and originally commissioned by NASA to capture the celebrated Apollo 11 space mission of man walking on the moon.

The only surviving 35mm print of the original 1969 Moonwalk One has been restored to produce a fantastic 16:9 Widescreen version and original full frame 4:3 version with a new 5.1 sound mix with a full length Director's commentary and various added bonus features.

Theo Kamecke (Original 1969 Director) recently travelled to England to make final edits to his 40 year old master piece and whilst he was here he said; “They asked me to make a ‘time capsule’ of an event that I saw as a landmark in human history, and so I did. I tried to capture the mood and feelings on earth as we left it, not just the technological achievement. I wanted to make it like a tale told beside a campfire of that time when we first walked on another world.”

Due to the huge global demand for what is considered to be the most unique and authentic Apollo 11 movie products available today, it is expected hundreds of thousands of people from around the world will purchase the DVD in time for the 40th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 space mission from moonwalkone.com, amazon.com and amazon.co.uk retailing at £19.99 ($33 US Dollars). The MOONWALK ONE HOTLINE Tel: +44 (0)845 053 0323 has been set up to take phone orders too.

Status
Not open for further replies.