More NASA video

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bonzelite

any ape with eyes can see the UFO is not an anomalous piece of drift ice. it in no way behaves as such.<br /><br />whatever it is, it is not due to refraction of light through ice or anything like that. what is it? ---nobody knows. <br /><br />

L

lost_shaman

Lets not play this game.<br /><br />I'm not twisting anything at all period.<br /><br />You said.<br /><br /><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p>shuttle_guy<br /><br />They look like typical ice particles that continiously break away from the Shuttle Orbiter.<p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br /><br />And.<br /><br /><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p>shuttle_guy<br /><br />Do you realize that the ice continously replaced by the waste water dumps? <p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br /><br />So don't call me a believer that is twisting your words.<br /><br />If anything you are twisting my words. Look at where you said my post implies something about the greater "water issue".<br /><br />" Therefore your post where you claim the water "sublimates within hours' implying that the water issue only happens early in the flight was wrong. " - shuttle_guy<br /><br />When the reality is that I was responding to your statement. <br /><br /> "They look like typical ice particles that continiously break away from the Shuttle Orbiter."- shuttle_guy<br /><br />Notice I do not claim nor imply anything about "water" in my response. <br /><br />I said in response to your statement ," You (do) realize that the ice on the Shuttle Orbiter sublimes into Space after a matter of hours. "<br /><br />Then you said , quoting my above statement , " Yes, I realize that. Do you realize that the ice (is) continously replaced by the waste water dumps? "<br /><br />Notice we are both talking about " the ice" on "the Shuttle Orbiter" , not ice in Space , not the greater "water issue".<br /><br />You quoted my response to your statement and asked me if I realized that "the ice" on the "Shuttle orbiter" is "continuously replaced" by waste water dumps. <br /><br />I was able to show that is not the case at all.<br /><br /><br />

L

lost_shaman

" There are many other particles, that you are ignoring. " = shuttle_guy<br /><br />Well if I'm the only one with a source for videos of "particles" as recorded from NASA Select T.V. , I guess that makes me a civilian "particle" expert. <br /><br /><br />

L

lost_shaman

I was just making light of the fact that you said I was ignoring "particles" and yet I have a link to a site that documents "anomalies" from NASA Select T.V.<br /><br />When I've stated here already that I witnessed , this summer on NASA Select T.V. video feed , some interesting non-particle related "anomalies" STS - 114 earlier in this thread.<br /><br />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts