Moved threads notice thread-Moderator Actions

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yevaud

<i>Mass is energy</i> moved to Phenomena <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

Y

yevaud

<i>Telescope Recommendation</i> moved to ATA. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

D

drwayne

Photons expanding all the time!" moved to Phenomena<br /><br />Wayne <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

Y

yevaud

<i>Parallel Universes exist</i> moved to Phenomena. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

Y

yevaud

<i>What is more useful between biotech and nanotech?</i> moved to Technology. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

T

telfrow

The "Plantoid" moved to Environment. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

T

telfrow

"Nostradamus - USA prophecies" moved to Phenomena. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

T

telfrow

<font color="yellow">The Taos Hum</font>moved to Phenomena. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

D

drwayne

Thread "Is Time Running Out" moved to Free Space.<br /><br />Wayne <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

C

CalliArcale

Thread What's up with SDC? moved to Suggestions & Announcements. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#666699"><em>"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly . . . timey wimey . . . stuff."</em>  -- The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

T

telfrow

<font color="yellow">Why is the sci community is mum about dec 23 2007 event?!</font>moved to Phenomena. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

It didn't make it there, but there's now a replacement one here. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

T

telfrow

We worked it out. The other thread was removed. The "new" one remains here. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

Y

yevaud

12-27-07 <i>alien presence on moon???</i> moved to Phenomena. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

D

drwayne

"Ray Kurzweil: Immortality within 15 years." moved to Human Biology <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

C

CalliArcale

Is Nitrogen adequate as fuel for an ion-drive? moved to Space Business & Technology on Jan 2, 2008 <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#666699"><em>"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly . . . timey wimey . . . stuff."</em>  -- The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

Y

yevaud

<i>Help...new to Astronomy</i> moved to ATA on 1/09/08 <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

J

JonClarke

<i>A New Perspective on Spaceflight in a New Era</i> moved to M&L <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Whether we become a multi-planet species with unlimited horizons, or are forever confined to Earth will be decided in the twenty-first century amid the vast plains, rugged canyons and lofty mountains of Mars</em>  Arthur Clarke</p> </div>

D

docm

<p>I brain-farted and put it here instead of space business,</p><p>Thx,</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

D

doublehelix

UFO moved to The Unexplained. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#3366ff">doublehelix, Community Manager<br />Imaginova </font></p> </div>

D

DrRocket

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Dark Energy and Tachyonsmoved to Phenomena. <br />Posted by telfrow</DIV></p><p>Do you mean "Unexplained"?<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

D

DrRocket

Just in&nbsp; case someone is searching, as was I, for the thread "Why is "electricity" the forbidden topic of astronomy" Yveaud made the (sound) decision to move that thread to "The Unexplained".&nbsp; At this time it is residing there, where the current emphasis seems to be the move itself. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

<p>Parallel Universes, Space, and Time moved to the Unexplained.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

S

Saiph

" We should share knowledge about the space" by Zam59 has been moved to USER ANNOUNCEMENTS (for now, as a measure of leniency), and a warning about multiple related threads, and spamming was mentioned in said thread.&nbsp; The duplicate thread "SpaceBooks" has been deleted as a duplicate, and spam. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#c0c0c0"><br /></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">----</font></em></font><font color="#666699">SaiphMOD@gmail.com </font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">-------------------</font></em></font></p><p><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">"This is my Timey Wimey Detector.  Goes "bing" when there's stuff.  It also fries eggs at 30 paces, wether you want it to or not actually.  I've learned to stay away from hens: It's not pretty when they blow" -- </font></em></font><font size="1" color="#999999">The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

R

rubicondsrv

<p>Big Bang... (filter bypass removed)&nbsp; moved to the unexplained (for now)</p><p>it may end up gone</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts