My common sense hypothesis about dark matter and energy

Jun 1, 2024
Visit site
A common sense-based answer to mysterious cosmological questions (Dark Energy and Matter)

I want to begin by saying that I have no formal education or experience in Cosmology or similar sciences. However, having said this, I am interested in and obsessed with all the aspects of cosmology, especially dark matter, and energy.

The following describes my common sense-based hypothesis regarding the nature of dark matter and Energy:

Right after the Big Bang, the universe was in a hot, dense state where particles and antiparticles frequently collided and annihilated each other. This annihilation indeed released vast amounts of energy, contributing to the overall energy density of the expansion of the universe. Dark energy is a mysterious form of energy that makes up about 68% of the universe's total energy density and is responsible for the accelerated expansion of the universe.

The expansion of the universe is still going on because of this energy. Its exact nature is unknown, but it is often associated with the cosmological constant (Λ) in Einstein's field equations of General Relativity.

Anyway, this energy is decaying (converting) continuously to dark matter at a rate of almost 5% in a billion years. I am not sure of the mechanisms of this decaying. All I can say is that the dark matter in universe are created as the result of decaying dark energy and accumulation of the Neutrinos and atom’s nuclei. Dark matter, which makes up about 27% of the universe, does not interact with light and is detected only through its gravitational effects. This subatomic particle may be is the Cosmos Rays and can be found everywhere in the universe. Since these particles are almost massless, do not interact with ordinary baryonic matter and radiation. In about 35 billion years after this age, all dark energy will vanish and be converted into dark matter. At this point, all matters will collapse and create a new singularity. The new singularity then bursts into a new bang and the creation of a new Universe.

energy is decaying (converting) continuously to dark matter at a rate of almost 5% in a billion years
The problem with that is DE has to increase to accelerate expansion,

so a converse posit is DM has been decaying into DE which would fit with accelerating space expansion.

(I personally doubt DM exists and the mass attributed to DM actually arises from black holes as a secondary mass curve instead.)

Apr 1, 2022
Visit site
IMO

common sense and dark energy are not compatible.

common sense is at odds with the mental gymnastics they had to go through to prevent Dark Energy from violating the Laws of motion, Laws of Conservation of Energy, The principle of equivalence, ect.

IMO

common sense and dark energy are not compatible.

common sense is at odds with the mental gymnastics they had to go through to prevent Dark Energy from violating the Laws of motion, Laws of Conservation of Energy, The principle of equivalence, ect.
You may be correct but common sense seems to count for less and less as the knowledge of our macro and micro universe proceeds.
Common sense is of course 'common' in that it has an 'on the face of it' (let's get by) casual feel. Whenever we delve deeper it becomes less reliable! :):(:disrelieved:

Oct 11, 2024
Visit site
A common sense-based answer to mysterious cosmological questions (Dark Energy and Matter)

I want to begin by saying that I have no formal education or experience in Cosmology or similar sciences. However, having said this, I am interested in and obsessed with all the aspects of cosmology, especially dark matter, and energy.

The following describes my common sense-based hypothesis regarding the nature of dark matter and Energy:

Right after the Big Bang, the universe was in a hot, dense state where particles and antiparticles frequently collided and annihilated each other. This annihilation indeed released vast amounts of energy, contributing to the overall energy density of the expansion of the universe. Dark energy is a mysterious form of energy that makes up about 68% of the universe's total energy density and is responsible for the accelerated expansion of the universe.

The expansion of the universe is still going on because of this energy. Its exact nature is unknown, but it is often associated with the cosmological constant (Λ) in Einstein's field equations of General Relativity.

Anyway, this energy is decaying (converting) continuously to dark matter at a rate of almost 5% in a billion years. I am not sure of the mechanisms of this decaying. All I can say is that the dark matter in universe are created as the result of decaying dark energy and accumulation of the Neutrinos and atom’s nuclei. Dark matter, which makes up about 27% of the universe, does not interact with light and is detected only through its gravitational effects. This subatomic particle may be is the Cosmos Rays and can be found everywhere in the universe. Since these particles are almost massless, do not interact with ordinary baryonic matter and radiation. In about 35 billion years after this age, all dark energy will vanish and be converted into dark matter. At this point, all matters will collapse and create a new singularity. The new singularity then bursts into a new bang and the creation of a new Universe.

Oct 11, 2024
Visit site
"about 27% of the universe, does not interact with light and is detected only through its gravitational effects"

A group of Korean
scientists has discovered the existence of dark states of electrons in a solid material for the first time in the world in a joint research project with scientists from the United States, Britain and Canada, the science ministry said Monday, July 29, 2024.

So these natural dark electrons exist in matter naturally, and have been detected. While some would say that in the universe it's unlikely to have lattices in it, while I would remind you other celestial bodies have the electromagnetism needed to lock dark electrons in a unified entanglement. So it is more than likely that dark electrons play a part in our universe, and is why Nasa created a cold lab specifically for studying electrons outside of a field in super cold conditions.

Aug 15, 2024
Visit site
Thanks: this is really curious; I traced back to the sources, however, it was a Spanish site, the article was based on a report (see text below), a prominent scientist was named, but I was unable to find the related site. So:
Here is most of the text from the article, and since it includes the sources and references, I felt it would help in getting to the truth here and not break any copyright rules, as it is a partial quote to support my position.

"The Diary 24
El Diario 24
James Webb sees the beginning of time for the first time: We have found something unexplainable
by More M.
October 15, 2024
in Technology
James Webb

It gets better and more exciting every time the universe is studied and when there are new discoveries. In a report by Techno-Science.net, James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) observations have shown the critical role that low-mass galaxies played in the Universe’s reionization process in its early cosmic eras. Current theories on the universe’s evolution are called into question by this discovery. The JWST is penetrating through space and time and shifting our narrative.
How are old and ancient galaxies so massive and bright?

One of the most intriguing discoveries made by the James Webb Space Telescope is the fully developed and formed state from the universe’s infancy. In other words, these galaxies are not extremely old as they have been in existence for less than 1 billion years after the Big Bang, and this is the early stages of the formation of stars. However, the galaxies seem to have quickly developed and are too massive and bright for the time frame they have existed.
Unexplained cosmic light: The universe’s “First Light” is seen in these early images

“First Light” is one of the early stars captured by the JWST, the first just after the Big Bang. What is making scientists scratch their heads is that it is not performing, functioning, and behaving the way scientists expected. The observed luminosity and patterns do not easily fit into existing models of black hole evolution or star formation.

Unexpected energy signatures in the “first light” seem to point to the existence of things or processes that are still unidentified. Now, all these theories and discoveries are transpiring just after the James Webb Space Telescope came online in 2022. Although scientists had some beliefs about what transpired during this critical time, the new telescope tested them by seeing parts of space that humans had never previously viewed.
Unsolved mysteries of dark matter and black holes proceed

Dark matter and black holes sound like science fiction horror stories or movies; however, this is what they are all about. Besides the “first light” of star formation, the JWST also raises pivotal questions about black holes and dark matter. In these old galaxies, it seems as if their formation formed rapidly and were large, and they seem to erase the principles of science and the law of physics.

Initially, in order for these black holes to form, it takes billions of years and yet it only took a few hundred years according to the JWST’s capturing, which is quite concerning. The distribution pattern of dark matter found in these early galaxies is genuinely puzzling. What JWST has observed should not exist if the current models of dark matter dispersion are accurate. This suggests that we may need to review our knowledge of dark matter as well.
A new chapter and knowledge to the comprehension of the universe

The unexplainable findings made by the JWST are a light to how we perceive the universe and of course, it has raised more questions. There are so many theories about the formation of the stars and universe, from scientific theories to religious theories and this is just making everything we thought we knew even more confusing. Another astronomer at UT Austin, Caitlin Casey, said she is at a loss for words.

She said it is a bewildering moment for her when she describes how astounding looking at JWST [James Webb Space Telescope] data has been over the past year. These studies are stretching the limits of astrophysics, with too-fast-forming galaxies, too-massive black holes, and unexpectedly behaving cosmic light. Now, the fascinating task of improving or even reevaluating current ideas to take into account the findings of the JWST awaits scientists."

This is probably the article the "100" came from. He left out "million".

"The team estimated that if this period of voracious feeding for this black hole had been proceeding for 100 million years, it might not have had to start life as a heavy black hole seed. It could have formed from a much lighter stellar-mass black hole seed between around 250 million and 370 million years after the Big Bang and rapidly grown to the mass it is as the JWST observes it 13.4 million years ago."

Latest posts