My recent absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi everyone,

Thought I would post this here.

I understand that there has been some concern about my absence lately. Hopefully I should be back properly'ish' soon.

Only just returned to my home after being in hospital then living at my mother's. I am on new medication & do feel much better, back at work now too.

I hope to be back properly soon.

Your friend,

Andrew.

S

Smersh

Hi Andrew, thanks for telling us and sorry I only just noticed this thread.

Very sorry to hear about your time in hospital but glad you are recovering and back at work. Get (completely) well soon!

Thanks Smersh,

I am feeling much better now. I had a relapse over the last week, but soon I will be back home properly & my flat is pretty well sorted, almost ready for me to move back full time.

I hope to start sharing my wisdom here again shortly (nonsense more like) :lol: :lol: :lol: , particularly LCROSS, MESSENGER Mercury encounter # 3, geeting up to speed with the MERs, Cassini, etc.

Hope to be back proerly very soon.

Andrew Brown.

S

silylene

Welcome back Andrew. I hadn't seen this thread until today. I hope everything is improving.

Thanks silylene, it's great to be back. :mrgreen:

Hi everyone,

I should be back properly very soon & am hoping to start doing the images, that seem to earn a lot of respect in ernest soon. It's just that I have been too mentally exhausted to concentrate on doing them as they require concentration to do properly.

Also I am hoping to come to Canaveral for the STS 132 Atlantis launch in early May. Perhaps I could meet some SDC members there & will be my first ever visit to the USA, but my plans for this are tentative as awaiting to see how my health develops first.

Andrew Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.