My theory about dark matter needs advice and tips to update the ageing issue/proccess

Oct 11, 2021
Visit site
Dark Matter in my opinion is aged Shadow that has become so condense and unaffected by light that its become this way. Dark Matter is larger in distance and volume while its smaller in actuallity than what it gives in terms of space (cant put this in words still) i cant explain this concept as it really scrambles my mind.

Does this make sense? Help me with any tips or redefining this theory

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
What do you mean by Shadow (why capital S?)?

If you mean something caused by obstructing light, how can a lack of light condense?

More importantly (imho) is that light is only one form of electromagnetic radiation. Would you include IR, UV, X-rays? That is, is shadow (in your definition) absence of all emr?

Cat :)

Oct 11, 2021
Visit site
What do you mean by Shadow (why capital S?)?

If you mean something caused by obstructing light, how can a lack of light condense?

More importantly (imho) is that light is only one form of electromagnetic radiation. Would you include IR, UV, X-rays? That is, is shadow (in your definition) absence of all emr?

Cat :)

my theory about shadow condensing is that it took a lot of time for it to do that!

Latest posts