NASA identifies 17 exoplanets with possible subsurface oceans

I am captivated (perhaps overly) that periodicy filters for limited discrete forms which dovetails into (self) replicating forms.

I wonder if anyone has created a computer model with elements that connect & disconnect with energy entailed with some major regular periodic context to see the results?

i believe a rhythm favors some (sized? duration?) forms and tends to 'discourage' others that don't fit as harmoniously/efficiently.
It might graduate to storing energy in one phase and releasing & perhaps utilizing it in the counter phase. (sounds like breathing)

The idea that organic chemistry spontaneously self organizes into discrete, self animated forms would be hard for me to fathom. It seems too amorphous/undefined to me.

So i would be looking for bodies with liquid water AND have at least one distict & relevant periodical cycle. A moon (or two) &/or rotational spin or something else like that. (rhythmic geology? slow regular magnetic changes? periodic ocean currents/pulses/jets? heating-cooling? wet-dry?)

There probably isn't the resolution to discern any of those things yet.
I will put higher resolution on my Christmas wish list.

Latest posts