New Martian "Gullies"

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JonClarke

Guys, should we not stay on track? T tauri stars, Wild 2 and the rest are very interesting topics but deserve their own thread. This one is about Martian gullies.<br /><br />Jon <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Whether we become a multi-planet species with unlimited horizons, or are forever confined to Earth will be decided in the twenty-first century amid the vast plains, rugged canyons and lofty mountains of Mars</em>  Arthur Clarke</p> </div>

Y

yevaud

True. I was merely answering the point about the bright spots vis-a-vis comets/electrical discharges.<br /><br />And there is an ongoing thread similar to that in SS&A. Sirius? Please post there ("Where is the discussion on Stardust Data?"), and we'll continue this there. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

B

bonzelite

<font color="yellow"> It looks like a sand flow at the top of a dune. Something I've seen many times on Earth. Why invoke magic lightning bolts?</font><br /><br />you don't know what it looks like, buddy.

T

tomnackid

"you don't know what it looks like, buddy."<br />-----------------------------------------------------<br /><br />OK, I guess god has spoken.<br /><br />You are not really helping your credibility "buddy".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts