New rocket engine to boost space flights

Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
Sup guys!

So week ago I saw an article on bloomberg (more info here) which tells about new engine made by Firefly company. It represents a mix of Soviet and American technologies and could be a great competitor for Space X. So the question is - What are the chances that this company will boost space flights? I consider them as wild card with massive opportunities. What do you think?

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
Sup guys!

So week ago I saw an article on bloomberg (more info here) which tells about new engine made by Firefly company. It represents a mix of Soviet and American technologies and could be a great competitor for Space X. So the question is - What are the chances that this company will boost space flights? I consider them as wild card with massive opportunities. What do you think?
So I read this article and I must admit it is rather interesting. I quess if it is not a fake, this type of engine succeeds and it will make a competition for Space x .

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
I assume it`s to early to talk about traveling to Mars . First of all our we need to make a lot of work with improvement of technology. At least we should figure out how to take the appropriate amount of petrol to get to Mars. Also, it would be very difficult for human to survive on the Mars` surface. High level of radiation and high temperature will kill any alive creature. Last of all, traveling to Mars demands a large amount of money. Just imagine what humanity can do with that sum. For instance, we can handle with world hunger and other important issues we need to handle on Earth.

Dec 30, 2020
Visit site
No matter how efficient the method we develop to get to Mars I doubt that it is a feasible long term destination for human beings. The problem with Mars is that it is not earthlike enough. Gravity is too low, will never have enough oxygen, all of the things that we do outside on earth today are completely impossible on Mars and probably will always be. We would have to replicate all lifeforms currently on Earth on Mars, unlikely because of the aforementioned failings. At best Mars is a research destination. If we want to get People and life in general off earth we're going to need a methodology which allows us to better control these conditions, we have not found that method yet, the closest to this are O'Neill cylinders a topic which technology blogger Isaac Arthur has made many a youtube video about check out his videos.

Reactions: serhiy1635

Latest posts