Newfound alien planet may be most Earth-like yet

I note in the report on this possible, habitable Earth 2.0, "Kepler-1649c is just 1.06 times the size of Earth and gets 75% of the stellar energy influx that our planet gets from the sun. This combination of characteristics makes the newfound world quite special indeed."

75% of solar energy comparison to present Sun looks more like the snow-ball earth of the Precambrian, during the Faint Young Sun. Other reports show its surface temperature could be 234 Kelvin, compare to 288 Kelvin or 15C on Earth. That is close to -40C temperature, a warm sunny day on the beach :) A Habitable-Zone Earth-Sized Planet Rescued from False Positive Status

Feb 19, 2020
Visit site
I note in the report on this possible, habitable Earth 2.0, "Kepler-1649c is just 1.06 times the size of Earth and gets 75% of the stellar energy influx that our planet gets from the sun. This combination of characteristics makes the newfound world quite special indeed."

75% of solar energy comparison to present Sun looks more like the snow-ball earth of the Precambrian, during the Faint Young Sun. Other reports show its surface temperature could be 234 Kelvin, compare to 288 Kelvin or 15C on Earth. That is close to -40C temperature, a warm sunny day on the beach :) A Habitable-Zone Earth-Sized Planet Rescued from False Positive Status

Yes, but with a 19 day orbital period there can’t possibly be anything like seasons on this world. And we don't know if it’s tilted on its axis like Earth. So if you think this planet could support life as we know it I think you are mistaken. To me that’s the problem with our current planet hunting technology. We are limited to finding planets with very fast orbital periods because that’s how we detect them using a star’s dimming and wobble.

Good Job and much appreciated !!!.
We claim so many earth like planets have been found so far, but none is habitated like our earth other than seeing some beautiful pictures of artist impression. Thanks God for creating our earth, it is so precious and we as human have to use our intelligent wisely and protect earth and all natural resouces and all living being, but unfortunately we destroy our earth by our intelligent is the sad part !!!. So some other earth like planet alien will find later, earth like planet of our earth once everything we lost from the our earth and rotating like Mars without any habitate, it may happen by our cruel human intelligent unless we think wisely and protect this precious God given live object for us !!!

Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
Scientists analyzing archival data gathered by NASA's defunct Kepler spacecraft just found a hidden gem: an Earth- world that may be capable of supporting life as we know it.

Newfound alien planet may be most Earth-like yet : Read more
Would most of these worlds surrounded red dwarf stars be dimly lit worlds? like mars is so far out from the sun it's just not as bright as it is here on earth? if they are in the habitable zone, would they all necessarily be dimly lit worlds? or would some of them be like earth if they were just close enough?