Novel from ages ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

detrimentalmina

I'm just trying to post this anywhere in hopes that somewhere out in this great big universe has read this book as well.<br />About 8 years ago or plus I picked up this book at a garage sale andn well..heres what I can remember. <br /><br /><br />It is about a family the husband I believe is a decendant of jesus/god or something. He has a scar on his hand or chest I do not remember. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. His wife I believe has black hair and she is a witch. They have a son who is psyhic or something to the sort. They are driving into a new town riddled with evil and nearly hit a dog. A golden reteriever possibly. They pick up the dog because they know he was there for a reason and for protection of their son. They move into an old victorian style house that has a bit of a pond in the backyard. And there are water snakes, and cotton mouths crawling all over the place. The son makes note of this. And then the mother gets ridof them I think. <br />Then the prince of filth makes an appearance but at his "house" where its dirty and flies are all over. Later in the book the battle eachother and such.<br /><br />I cannot remember how it ends. but if ANYONE has any knowledge I'll love you forever and ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.