Prime number over a million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zero_cool

can anyone tell me if there is a prime number over a million, i dont mean 1,000,003 i mean something else dealing with that. please reply in a non sarcastic way its getting old and it really annoys me

A

adzel_3000

<br />About a year ago Josh Findley discovered the 41st known Mersenne Prime, 2 to the 24,036,583th power minus 1. <br /><br />The amazing value is nearly a million digits larger than the last "new" prime and is now the largest known prime number! <br /><br />Hope that helps<br /><br />--A3K<br /><br />

I

igorsboss

There are an infinite number of prime numbers.<br /><br />The hard part is figuring out which numbers they are.

S

spaceman186000mps

Here's a link that will lead you to some answers about large prime numbers...<br /><br />http://primes.utm.edu/largest.html<br /><br />Have a nice day... <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong><font size="2" color="#3366ff">70 percent of novel proceeds </font></strong><strong><font size="2" color="#3366ff">www.trafford.com/06-1593</font></strong><strong><font size="2" color="#3366ff"> are donated to </font></strong><strong><font size="2" color="#3366ff">www.caringbridge.org</font></strong></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts