Putting string theory to the test

String theory hopes to be a literal theory of everything — a powerful idea that could completely revolutionize our understanding of the physical world. But it has never been directly tested.

Putting string theory to the test : Read more

Interesting test(s) proposed, some using cosmology and the primordial universe conditions, another with particle colliders. It seems after reading about string theory from different reports, I cannot use a telescope and record stellar spectrums showing the various dimensions and strings that light passes through to reach the telescope. This morning I viewed Mars and Jupiter close conjunction in Sagittarius using my telescope at 71x with a true FOV a bit larger than 1-degree. Did the light from Mars (orange-red hue), Jupiter with cloud belts visible, Europa, Ganymede, and Callisto moons visible, pass through the required strings and dimensions, perhaps 11 or so on its way to the telescope while I enjoyed the view? Interesting how cosmology and strings are tested or proposed test.

Okay, another report shows X-rays using Chandra could test string theory. The particle, axions. So far the tests have not confirmed the axion particle in string theory. Chandra data tests 'theory of everything' "Clearly, one possible interpretation of this work is that axion-like particles do not exist. "

Looks like my telescope observations this morning of Jupiter and Mars, the telescope will not show axions that the optical light passed through :)

May 8, 2020
Visit site
What if I told you that our atomic structure is really just a crystal that is resonated by external forces tour universe. the crystal uses a spectral prism and the displacement energy resonates it so fast that internally there is a reaction that you call neutrons. the protons are really the tips of the crystals . each elements is really just a crystal. that I s being stimulated by a blue star external to our universe. there are three giant suns one white it produces effects a blue star it tends to be the stimulation part of energy and one orange sun. . the string theory to me is like you said how things are connected. but it can also be how things evolved. and most of that is a natural process over time. But time is all connected each moment is connected to another . There is no way to understand everything before that would happen you would find yourself in an infinite understanding even though it would only ever be greater then self. and in that all you could do if turn back to self to realize things about yourself and then better yourself. It would only be later that you could turn back out from self to attempt to explain what you have learned. and in that you would of evolved yourself and be able to ask question greater then that you understood prior. In truth all you would be doing is formatting yourself to have greater logic and analytical understanding it is the simplest under . That all correct answers in a IQ test would prove that the mind is well formatted.
Looking at time over long periods can help with string theory as it is the time that you can then assign things to actual or real which must be truth in creation and provide the physical world in evolution can be simplified into a known assigned term.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
maybe no-one is string theory has looked at it. I can look at it as well . string theory can also be used to engage further into the situation. it is clear that science has looked at this there is no dispute on matters pertaining to accurate information. such as banking results compared to a string theory. banks are law and string theory is theory. it goes hypothesis , theory and then law in all science first ( hypothesis) generally agreed upon by the scientific groups or a few . then theory something that has been put out there for other scientist academic and citizen scientist to review . if it passes the last test then it can become law considered in science as law. or referred to as a law.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
ok so imagine a coil that leaves the sun and passes all the way out into space. this coil touches every planet .
it is spinning and every planet touches this coil at different points. some planets touch the coil on top and spin one way, some touch the coil underneath and spin backwards, some touch the coil on the side and spin sideways.
so the first thing to do is reduce everything down to a simple process. and then see what is happeneing before starting to form a theory with assigned terms.

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
ok so imagine a coil that leaves the sun and passes all the way out into space. this coil touches every planet .
it is spinning and every planet touches this coil at different points. some planets touch the coil on top and spin one way, some touch the coil underneath and spin backwards, some touch the coil on the side and spin sideways.
so the first thing to do is reduce everything down to a simple process. and then see what is happeneing before starting to form a theory with assigned terms.
There are few exceptions to the general rule. It is much more likely that the exceptions were caused by hits (mainly during Late Heavy Bombardment),

Incidentally, your coil would have to be a disk to include all motions of all planets, otherwise (if linear) it would have to be sentient to find where each target planet was. Also, why doesn't it return and knock Uranus, or another planet, sideways - or slow down the rotation of Venus or another planet.
No. These phenomena are 99.999% more likely caused by impacts during LHB.

Cat :)

Latest posts