Real Time Universal Clock Moment

A long time ago in 'A Brief History Of Time' Stephen Hawking imagined a Grand Central Station of the Universe through which everyone and everything passes underneath one clock in the exact center of the station. A clock with one hand always pointing to one time, midnight and/or beginning of morning. One clock only. One hand only. One time only. One Grand Central Station.

Not long ago an article came out dealing with a "universal clock time." A notion of quantum mechanics. Real time and a real time clock. Relative time, and relative time clocks, can never keep up; will everywhere and forever fall behind it in time. As I see it, even falling behind it in time by 14 billion years and more...and even by an eternity more. There is a very good reason why. A perfect reason why as I see it.

What would be its 'moment'? What, When, How, that moment?

As I see it, the What: >|0|< / >|1|< (nothing / everything) // (nowhere / everywhere) moment existing.
As I see it, the When: >|0|< / >|1|< (nowhen / everywhen) (no time / all time(s)) moment existing.
As I see it, the How: Big Crunch (Gravity) / Big Hole (Vacuum) (Space) existing. Gravity-Vacuum Mirror (||) mirroring existing (time mirror mirroring time existing). Gravity-Vacuum Energy existing. Double ended (Bookended) Big Bang and big bang energies existing. Time-Energy, Space-Mass, Space-Time, Mass-Energy, existing.
(>|0|< / >|1|<) being real time-real space -- 0-point -- universal clock (>|moment|<) existing. BC||BB>|0|<BB||BC macro-Universe (1) moment existing. BC||BB>|0|<BB||BC micro-Universe (1) moment existing. Both moments being the same moment. BC||BB>|0|<BB||BC. |0| = |0-point 'moment'| existing. 'Moments', quantum mechanical-like particle, an infinity of them. And not a one of them relative time's arrows of time.

I needed a [finite infinity] to the Big Bang to match the [infinite] of the Big Crunch mass, density, and Hole (infinitesimal mass, infinitesimal density). I got it in an infinity of Big Bang finites. I found I actually needed, not a singular but a plurality of, accelerating expansion. And I got it in an infinity of such expansions, crossing through / colliding with (and sensed only indirectly). I needed disordering and I got it. I needed ordering and got it in the infinity of finite moments. Both micro-verse and macro-verse.

I probably compacted too much but I just have to shrug my shoulders concerning that. Someone may get it and that is all I can hope for. The Universe mixes and matches plenty (including dimensions), and I'm playing its game my way. Some physicists try to envision an infinite number of dimensions to the Universe, a Multiverse of many worlds (an infinity of universes). I may not be a 'physicist' but I try to envision such an infinity too, my way.

Thinking of that real time universal clock moment just might have provided me a key to unlock some problems I hadn't found a way through or around.

This is as I see it ('momentarily' at least).

Last edited:
I probably shouldn't be doing this, posting to my own thread as if I'm replying, but I've got to do a continuation.

I said above "Some physicists try to envision an infinite number of dimensions to the Universe, a Multiverse of many worlds (an infinity of universes). I may not be a physicist but I try to envision such an infinity too, my way."

In my original posting above I say, "I found I actually needed, not a singular but a plurality of, accelerating expansion. And I got it in an infinity of such expansions, crossing through / colliding with (and sensed only indirectly)." Sensed, only indirectly. A flat Universe, yes, but not existing only on one >plain< of Universe, a no 'folds' 2-dimensional 'flat', one dimension long only. Elsewhere than this thread I repeated an illustration (I had seen in a book some years ago) of a fabric, a cloth towel-like, flat structure laid out horizontally flat and infinitely long. Then folded vertically until there existed an infinite number of flats and folds, or universes existing to the original Universe. A Universe existing [on], I prefer existing [in], an infinite number of plains. There is (if the Universe is a Multiverse of many worlds; if the Universe does exist in, of, and as, an infinite number of dimensions; then there is more than one way to get to, to get into, one, two, or many of those other plains, those other universes. Two ways were in the illustration, along the flat and follow the fold (horizon) up or down to the next flat plain or universe. The second was via wormhole between plains / universes, skipping the folds, skipping [those] horizons.

Yet in an infinity of dimensions, a Multiverse of multi-dimensionality, those multiplicity of plains / universes (like in quantum mechanics particles also exist as waves, two views of the same thing) may exist in an infinite horizon dimension of the speed of light. The speed of light can't be approached except relatively speaking, meaning unless the whatever is being accelerated (such as in a particle accelerator) -- propelled -- toward it in a closed systemic environment by a force external to that whatever. Self-propelled (via a means of [constant] self-powering in constant acceleration) in a more or less open systemic environment, and the speed of light is never approached closer than 186,000 miles per second. That horizon will stay constant to the whatever.

That horizon staying constant to the whatever under constant self-propulsion, under constant acceleration, will move vertical plain to vertical plain of Universe. And if it doesn't go too far in doing this, it can even decelerate back down in plain to the original plain. It can realize space and time as being elastic. It can, in moving plain to plain of Universe, shrink (in accelerating) and expand (in decelerating) universes in moving from universe to universe (or place in one universe to another place in the same universe). The way I see it, if you KNOW your position in the Universe, you can never KNOW your velocity to any certainty. And if you KNOW your velocity in the Universe, you can never KNOW your position to any certainty.

So, when I say, "Sensed, only indirectly," with regard to bangs and expansions of the universes crossing through and/or colliding with, I'm talking these events possibly happening in possibly differing dimensions of time, energy, space, and mass, and/or, going one picture far richer than that, [more] dimensions of time, energy, space, and mass.

In talking accelerating, and/or decelerating plain to plain, "plain to plain" also means relativity to relativity.

What might that look like to an actual traveler, if there could be one? That I've pictured before. He would see himself time traveling, not space traveling. That distant star, or galaxy, or incoming universe, would appear to rapidly advance in time, to rapidly age, from the distant horizon receding to his front, maintaining its distance, as he proceeds toward it. His point of departure would in reverse imaging, appear to equally rapidly fall back in time, fall back in history, possibly all the way back in history as far back as this side of the following horizon, also maintaining its distance, allows. Where does that place the traveler? It places him at, on, the leading edge of time directly between the two Beginning of Time / End of Time (I realize now they've got to be both beginning and end of time) horizons. It places the traveler at a merged relative time / real time [point] at 0-point. Relative time and real time can only meet at one point, here and 'now' and there and 'now'. The same 'now' for both here and there.

In an infinite Universe (U), in an infinity of universes (u), in an infinity of plains and dimensions, everything that can possibly exist, exists, has always existed, and will ever exist, including (repeating) all space(s), including (repeating) all time(s), including all possible dimensions of mass, energy, space, and time. To be more specific about an infinity of universes (u), any traveler -- given the means -- can travel back and forth in both space(s) and time(s). The traveler just has to be careful of the space(s) and time(s), all the dimensions, where life cannot possibly exist.

A lot of editing went into the above. I should have done it in draft first, but it started on the fly as I was busy and just had it on my mind, so I've had to edit ever since, like a painter who can't stop tweaking his painting to some perfection he'll never achieve.

Last edited:
Here I go again, but I've got to wrap up this particular problem I created for myself:

I realized I was misaligned with Hawking's GCS clock above, and some of my own modeling, by having earlier positioned the End of Time (ET) eventuality [centered] in time between my double-ended Beginning of Time (BC||BB) (BT). The actual center (of time) in my modeling is the leading edge of time (here and now || there and now || Wherever and now), the only possible meeting ground of relative time and real time. I've referred to that particular meeting ground in answering before. I lost my way in this particular scenario concerning time earlier (though I recovered and edited to correct the gaffe). I can see confusion from it and want to take care of that.

So, like Hawking did in that GCS illustration, I intend to close this dimensionality of time concerning Beginning of Time / End of Time, and do it in such a way that this finite will translate to an infinity of finites. End of Time must loop (@) with Beginning of Time at both facings of Mirror (BC||BB>@<|0|>@<BB||BC). 'Beginning of Time' and 'End of Time':

(I can't resist, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us....." -- Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities. No, I couldn't resist.)

Now I really have that Mirror mirroring. A time-energy loop (@) back at both facing ends of time. BC||BB (BT>ET and ET>BT). BT looping to ET positive (+) and ET looping to BT negative (-) (past to future (+) and future to past (-). A loop around. Two loops around, one at each face of Mirror, at each end of a closed ended system of relative time, BC||BB (BT>ET / ET>BT) and BC||BB (BT>ET / ET>BT). In these two loops (@ @), what goes around positive (+), comes around negative (-). Now this closed systemic finite time-energy pair of loops can clone its finite to infinity. And even go hyper-finite in dimension as well. At least as I see it.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2020
Visit site
A long time ago in 'A Brief History Of Time' Stephen Hawking imagined a Grand Central Station of the Universe through which everyone and everything passes underneath one clock in the exact center of the station. A clock with one hand always pointing to one time, midnight and/or beginning of morning. One clock only. One hand only. One time only. One Grand Central Station.

Not long ago an article came out dealing with a "universal clock time." A notion of quantum mechanics. Real time and a real time clock. Relative time, and relative time clocks, can never keep up; will everywhere and forever fall behind it in time. As I see it, even falling behind it in time by 14 billion years and more...and even by an eternity more. There is a very good reason why. A perfect reason why as I see it.

What would be its 'moment'? What, When, How, that moment?

As I see it, the What: >|0|< / >|1|< (nothing / everything) // (nowhere / everywhere) moment existing.
As I see it, the When: >|0|< / >|1|< (nowhen / everywhen) (no time / all time(s)) moment existing.
As I see it, the How: Big Crunch (Gravity) / Big Hole (Vacuum) (Space) existing. Gravity-Vacuum Mirror (||) mirroring existing (time mirror mirroring time existing). Gravity-Vacuum Energy existing. Double ended (Bookended) Big Bang and big bang energies existing. Time-Energy, Space-Mass, Space-Time, Mass-Energy, existing.
(>|0|< / >|1|<) being real time-real space -- 0-point -- universal clock (>|moment|<) existing. BC||BB>|0|<BB||BC macro-Universe (1) moment existing. BC||BB>|0|<BB||BC micro-Universe (1) moment existing. Both moments being the same moment. BC||BB>|0|<BB||BC. |0| = |0-point 'moment'| existing. 'Moments', quantum mechanical-like particle, an infinity of them. And not a one of them relative time's arrows of time.

I needed a [finite infinity] to the Big Bang to match the [infinite] of the Big Crunch mass, density, and Hole (infinitesimal mass, infinitesimal density). I got it in an infinity of Big Bang finites. I found I actually needed, not a singular but a plurality of, accelerating expansion. And I got it in an infinity of such expansions, crossing through / colliding with (and sensed only indirectly). I needed disordering and I got it. I needed ordering and got it in the infinity of finite moments. Both micro-verse and macro-verse.

I probably compacted too much but I just have to shrug my shoulders concerning that. Someone may get it and that is all I can hope for. The Universe mixes and matches plenty (including dimensions), and I'm playing its game my way. Some physicists try to envision an infinite number of dimensions to the Universe, a Multiverse of many worlds (an infinity of universes). I may not be a 'physicist' but I try to envision such an infinity too, my way.

Thinking of that real time universal clock moment just might have provided me a key to unlock some problems I hadn't found a way through or around.

This is as I see it ('momentarily' at least).

I have the answer to your question And it is a (super-position) What is a (super-position) It is a point where there is no time Everything begins from there And this a scientific fact That not everyone knows And how do I know this Because I have tested my theory and proven it to be correct That a super-position is a type of a form of a beginning Tested it with (qm) Now you have to know where to find these (qm effects) Because these quantum mechanical effects (plural) of nature Are not apparent Nor are they forth coming ....But Because They Are Hidden ??? 🤔🤔🤔 , 😉😉😉

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I have the answer to your question And it is a (super-position) What is a (super-position) It is a point where there is no time Everything begins from there And this a scientific fact That not everyone knows And how do I know this Because I have tested my theory and proven it to be correct That a super-position is a type of a form of a beginning Tested it with (qm) Now you have to know where to find these (qm effects) Because these quantum mechanical effects (plural) of nature Are not apparent Nor are they forth coming ....But Because They Are Hidden ??? 🤔🤔🤔 , 😉😉😉
Tested how? Please tell us more.

Latest posts