Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dragon04

<p>Anyone like this show?</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>I gotta be honest. While I think that Amanda Tapping is a hottie, the bad British accent symbolizes the faint odor of cheese that runs through the show itself.</p><p>I wasn't fired up about the show to begin with, but I watched. I've watched every episode so far in fact. I won't watch the season finale tomorrow night because frankly, while the show has some eye candy goin' on, it's just plain weak. This show should be a "One (season) And Done' as far as I'm concerned. </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <em>"2012.. Year of the Dragon!! Get on the Dragon Wagon!".</em> </div>

R

rybanis

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Anyone like this show?&nbsp;I gotta be honest. While I think that Amanda Tapping is a hottie, the bad British accent symbolizes the faint odor of cheese that runs through the show itself.I wasn't fired up about the show to begin with, but I watched. I've watched every episode so far in fact. I won't watch the season finale tomorrow night because frankly, while the show has some eye candy goin' on, it's just plain weak. This show should be a "One (season) And Done' as far as I'm concerned. <br /> Posted by dragon04</DIV></p><p>Same opinion here, basically. Seeing Amanda Tapping with black hair is simply jarring.&nbsp; </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

Well, I'm glad I didn't waste the time.&nbsp; I watched about 5 minutes of it once and once the "wth is going on?" began to seep too deeply into my skull, instinct took over and I turned the channel to a "Girls Gone Wild" commercial. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts