Seeing the 'real' Big Bang through gravitational waves

The article says at the end, "Seeing these primordial gravitational waves directly would provide ironclad evidence for the process of inflation and help us understand the physics that went into it. And according to the new work, we'll also get hints about reheating, the end of inflation and the detailed physics that gave rise to the universe as we know it today."

Other reports I read call this cosmological gravity waves, Big bang: How we are trying to 'listen' to it, and the new physics it could unveil, https://sciencex.com/news/2021-07-b...&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-nwletter

My observation. This I find to be an important statement about cosmology in the sciencex.com report. "As the universe expanded and the density decreased enough, photons could finally escape and light started traveling freely. This event, happening 380,000 years after the big bang, dubbed "recombination", gave rise to the first snapshot of the universe's origin—the cosmic microwave background—which we observe with telescopes. Most of what we know about the early universe is based on this leftover radiation from the big bang. But recombination acts like a wall: we cannot directly probe earlier epochs with telescopes, as light was trapped at that time."

My note. The method proposed here to find or *see* cosmological gravity waves seems testable. Time and observations will determine the accuracy of this information. The cosmology calculators show a much smaller size universe 380,000 years after the BB event compared to present size universe said to be about 93 billion light years in diameter where CMBR z~1100 today. When the CMBR formed, the universe diameter could be <= 83 million light years in diameter or smaller. Alan Guth report on inflation (December 2013) shows the universe size at moment of inflation (about 10^-36 s^-1 after BB), mapped to scale where 10^-53 m is 1 m size today. The universe and time expands by some 10^53 order of magnitude or more since the postulated inflation epoch. Being able to test using cosmological gravity waves and show the universe was smaller than 82 or 83 million light years in diameter should be very interesting reading when published. If the tests fail, that could cause more problems for the BB cosmology and model.

Background non-local's infinity is the real Big Crunch / Big Bang horizon mural and it is always past-future, future-past. It will always show its footprint regarding the foreground local finite. At a distance its non-locality will always be closed systemic only opening this way to the local in space and time. But if one could travel toward that horizon, one would be traveling forever into opening.... into the open system. Into the divisions of Multiverse multi-dimensionality. Into infinities of parallel universes broad and deep. And not a one of them that doesn't have the same distant collapsed horizon always opening forward / always closing behind the traveler.

We always get the same answer, a one time affair only (something from nothing, or, alternatively we are told, a too complicated unknowable) rather than a constant of collapsed horizon with demonstrable physics (a horizon forever collapsing (infinity, as infinity (always greater than '0' but less than '1'), being ungraspable: But again, to the relative foreground local, it will always have background representative murals (from light's own big crunches and distortions) and physics such as outland gravity's infinite signature)).

Jul 26, 2021
Visit site
Sounds like Fuse's clusterbombs from Alex legends going off but over billions of years and with stars instead of a grenade 😱. What if someone used what we call stars to destroy what the universe was before it was as we know it today. Still 'sploding a few billion years later. I bet they were a source of energy or something sabotaged something! What if it was like valerian and the city of a thousand planets except it was all one big massive place with all kinds of gases we lived in? So excited for answers. I think whatever we find would make people vomit in a trash can.

Latest posts