Shuttle_guy is back

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

qso1

Welcome back S_G!<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong>My borrowed quote for the time being:</strong></p><p><em>There are three kinds of people in life. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen...and those who do not know what happened.</em></p> </div>

Q

qzzq

<p>Welcome back Shuttle_guy! </p><p>Space dot com without Shuttle_guy is just dot com! ;-)</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p>***</p> </div>

E

earth_bound_misfit

<p>Awesome, now I have a reason to pop in more often.</p><p>Great to see you in the fold again SG!&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p><p>----------------------------------------------------------------- </p><p>Wanna see this site looking like the old SDC uplink?</p><p>Go here to see how: <strong>SDC Eye saver </strong>  </p> </div>

S

scottb50

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I will attempt to keep everyone informed of the happening on the Shuttle program from a KSC point of view.&nbsp; <br /> Posted by shuttle_guy</DIV></p><p>Defininitly a positive sign when you return. It's nice to know we have a trusted source both at explaning things and knowing what is going on when the talking heads are spouting gibberish.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

H

halman

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I have returned however I probably will not be here as much as I was in the past. <br /> Posted by shuttle_guy</DIV></p><p>HOORAY!&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> The secret to peace of mind is a short attention span. </div>

W

windnwar

Welcome back! You've been missed! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font size="2" color="#0000ff">""Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein"</font></p> </div>

S

shuttle_guy

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Welcome back, shuttle_guy.&nbsp; I'm glad you're here!&nbsp; -dh&nbsp; <br />Posted by doublehelix</DIV></p><p>Thanks, it is nice to be back however it sure is dead around here since the "new much&nbsp;better" upgrade.&nbsp;</p><p><br /><br />&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

T

Testing

<p>Perhaps you should open the propellant valves?</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'><font color="#ff0000">Thanks, it is nice to be back however it sure is dead around here since the "new much&nbsp;better" upgrade.&nbsp;&nbsp; <br />Posted by shuttle_guy</font></DIV></p><p><strong><font size="2">It is great to have you back. You are correct, it is VERY quiet since Pluck took over. Uplink was always buy, but now, it is quiet. </font></strong></p><p><strong><font size="2">There have been many improvements & doublehelix has & is continuing to do a brilliant job in addressing the problems, so the improvements made by her actions, should hopefully pull more activity back this way.</font></strong></p><p><strong><font size="2">Andrew Brown.<br /></font></strong></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080">"I suddenly noticed an anomaly to the left of Io, just off the rim of that world. It was extremely large with respect to the overall size of Io and crescent shaped. It seemed unbelievable that something that big had not been visible before".</font> <em><strong><font color="#000000">Linda Morabito </font></strong><font color="#800000">on discovering that the Jupiter moon Io was volcanically active. Friday 9th March 1979.</font></em></p><p><font size="1" color="#000080">http://www.launchphotography.com/</font><br /><br /><font size="1" color="#000080">http://anthmartian.googlepages.com/thisislandearth</font></p><p><font size="1" color="#000080">http://web.me.com/meridianijournal</font></p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Thanks, it is nice to be back however it sure is dead around here since the "new much&nbsp;better" upgrade.&nbsp;&nbsp; <br />Posted by shuttle_guy</DIV><br /><br />I assure you that when you make a post, it will be read by a dozen of us almost immediately. And appreciated far more than we can say.</p><p>Wayne</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts