Since the amazing discovery of the lost City Of Ubar in astrography any major new revelations in the

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

royalcolin

<p>The amazing discovery in astrographics was the finding of the lost city of Ubar called "The Atlantis of the Desert"</p><p>The site giving details is as follows:<span class="a"><font color="#008000">www.guidedones.com/issues/reports/<strong>ubar</strong>10.htm </font></span></p><p><span class="a"><font color="#008000">Have any&nbsp;other astounding discoveries have been made in this field since then?</font></span></p>

M

MeteorWayne

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>The amazing discovery in astrographics was the finding of the lost city of Ubar called "The Atlantis of the Desert"The site giving details is as follows:www.guidedones.com/issues/reports/ubar10.htm Have any&nbsp;other astounding discoveries have been made in this field since then? <br />Posted by royalcolin</DIV><br /><br />Not sure this really belongs in astrophotography. Might be better off in Earth Science or History? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

R

royalcolin

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Not sure this really belongs in astrophotography. Might be better off in Earth Science or History? <br />Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV></p><p>You are perefectly correct, thanks for the correction. I have shifted the question to the History section.</p><p>I am sorry about the wrong posting.<br /></p>

M

MeteorWayne

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>You are perefectly correct, thanks for the correction. I have shifted the question to the History section.I am sorry about the wrong posting. <br />Posted by royalcolin</DIV><br /><br />No problem. It just isn't really an astrophotography question. What forum did you post it in? I'll be sure to check it out. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

R

royalcolin

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>No problem. It just isn't really an astrophotography question. What forum did you post it in? I'll be sure to check it out. <br />Posted by MeteorWayne</DIV><br />&nbsp;History section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts