Space time

Space is what we call that which occupies the 3 dimensions we are so fond of. We often either find stuff in it or we put stuff in it. We thought most of it between stars was empty, but then came particle physics followed by DM and DE. They determined that both of what we observer and should be there is off by a factor of 10E120!

Time is enigmatic and not what we would like it to be, except when we travel to stars and experience less of it.

"We know time flies, but we can't see its wings." :)

Jul 24, 2020
Visit site
We live on the planet Earth and therefore we have
our gravity-time and our gravity-space.
Other planets have their own gravity-time and gravity-space.
Without gravity space and time cannot exist

Reactions: IG2007

IG2007

"Don't criticize what you can't understand..."
We live on the planet Earth and therefore we have
our gravity-time and our gravity-space.
Other planets have their own gravity-time and gravity-space.
Without gravity space and time cannot exist
Sorry but you have a misconception there. Gravity cannot exist if there is no time nor space.

As Einstein said, Gravity is the result of a strange geometry of Spacetime.

Dec 27, 2020
Visit site
I have your answer Now no one else knows this Or will even be able to understand what I'm going to say And that is That time is the measurement of """EXISTENCE""" Of how long something has been around And space is the measurement of , distance How far something is , from something else These are the correct Interpretations of these two terms By experiments that I have conducted Cause I also wanted to really know What space and time really was And if they were really connected And how And that's what I found out
😉😉😉

Nov 19, 2019
Visit site
Sorry but you have a misconception there. Gravity cannot exist if there is no time nor space.
Gravity is due to the motion of physical objects in so-called space.
As Einstein said, Gravity is the result of a strange geometry of Spacetime.
Bullskid.
The only way I could understand spacetime is like, for example digging a ditch from the marked place till Wednesday.
Space (physical reality) doesn't marry time (concept).
Topics are recurring and I have already answered them in a few threads, so I will repeat again my point of view of time and space presented in my articles:
https://justpaste.it/why-time-cannot-dilate
&
https://justpaste.it/how-to-comprehend-space

--
Those who admit to understanding relativity, automatically acknowledge understanding nonsense

Reactions: Wizardofmann

IG2007

Relativity is irrational.

Nope. I've got my own stance on gravity as per my article
Can you please tell me how you calculated the radius and diameter and area and volume of the universe which no other Physicist has yet been able to? And how are you able to predict the characteristics of a universe that existed before us?

Nov 19, 2019
Visit site
Can you please tell me how you calculated the radius and diameter and area and volume of the universe which no other Physicist has yet been able to?
Sure. I've calculated the radius (d = r * 2).
The universe is finite. As I said (according to my speculative calculations), the radius of the universe should be a minimum of 6.2 * 10^117 light-years. So, such an unimaginable volume of space would be necessary to balance the material part of the universe. Let’s take the radius of the observable part of the universe around 46 billion light-years, the mass of the observable universe (acc. to scientific data) amounting to 3.35 x 10^57 g and mass of photon (scientific approximation) equal to 4 x 10^-48 g. The calculation is carried out on the basis of the following proportions: 4.6 * 10^10 : 4 *10^-48 = x : 3.35 x 10^57. The result is approximately 6.2 * 10^116. We may speculate that there is a lighter fundamental brick of nature, hence the final result figures out a minimum of 6.2 * 10^117 light-years. If the materialized part of the universe spreads further then we can reach it with our observations, it probably resembles roughly a globular cluster, e.g. (it's a random example) M13 in Hercules. The difference in similarity between the galaxy and such a form of the universe (putting aside their structure) consists in lack of possibility to see “small universes” in other words “smallverses” (such a term has already been coined), because of distances between them exceeding feasibility of reaching each other by light. Thus we cannot exclude the likeliness, that there are more clusters resembling our bubble. Nonetheless, the universe is obviously one.
Volume = 4/3 πr^3 - radius is known.
And how are you able to predict the characteristics of a universe that existed before us?
No doubt, something happened some 14 billion years ago (if properly calculated - I think it might be more). As the idea of the Big Bang is irrational due to many reasons, I came to the conclusion that the materialised part of the universe was delivered by primordial, ether space, and not by its singularity state as nothing could exist without space. Moreover, there is no rational explanation of forces that were able to compress the matter to such a microscopic "point". I think the materialised part of the universe was born from an accidental condensation of primordial ether and that densified mass of which started to rotate and complicate their forms. The condensed ether of space initiated an avalanching creation of the simplest particles, which started to combine with themselves leading to the creation of the most simple element, hydrogen. There were created numberless, gigantic whirling hydrogen clouds of the mass equal to the present-day universe, leading to further evolution of various forms of matter. Summing up, the materialised part of the universe was formed not from original squeeze but accidental disorder in its "loose" structure. Obviously, the universe has no time point of its origin.

--
I had a dream that I was over the moon, but when I woke up, I was still down to earth

Last edited:

IG2007

Winged Hippo, your statements are completely anthropomorphic. That's it, I have no other comments. I don't even want to debate you on your ideas, you are too far for me to debate. Cat might, but I am not too good to express stuff.

Latest posts