Spacex Falcon 1 Flight 5 Launch

Page 5 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newsartist

dangineer":3ta8ctb7 said:
It looks like the launch is set to 8:00 p.m. PDT.
Where are you getting that from?

SpaceX's very poor website is still saying 7:30pm PDT (0230z)

That is the latest from SpaceFlightNow too.

D

dangineer

Very reliable sources state current estimated launch time is 8:00. I'll update if this changes.

R

robotical

Looks like he's right, 7:28 and no video feed. A bit slow on the web updates today.

D

dangineer

The website is not up to date probably due to SpaceX staff being busy with launch preparations. Hopefully it will be updated soon.

M

MeteorWayne

robotical":la4os78r said:
Looks like he's right, 7:28 and no video feed. A bit slow on the web updates today.
Actually a bit slow on their web updates always. I wrote them a "you are frustrating your audience-o-gram" today.

J

Jazman1985

Launch just posted for viewing, looks like it will take off at 11:00 EDT

T

ThereIWas2

Oh groan. Approaching thundershowers. Possible hold at T-15.
Fully fueled now at T-23.

[UPDATE] No Thunder or lighting, just showers

N

newsartist

It lives!!!!!!!

At "Step 105"

Now T-22, nice view of the mission banner!

T

ThereIWas2

Met still thinks weather will be "red" at current planned launch. Expect "green" later. New launch plan at 35 mins past the hour,

N

newsartist

js117":hziy6zgj said:
weather doesn't look good
...or bad.

Pacific tropical squalls are frequent, but brief. Unlike Florida, where the can be pure evil!

Weather brief at 3:15 local, (11:20 EDT, 8:20 pm PDT) If GREEN anticipated, will pick up count at 3:20 local, for 3:35 T-0?

N

newsartist

T-7 min

I assume they have an on-board camera?

This should be spectacular as they bust through that convective overcast. Get ready for some speed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts