SpaceX fuels up Starship in key test ahead of 2nd-ever flight (video, photos)

Oct 25, 2023
Visit site
SpaceX said Tuesday night in a post on X (formerly Twitter)
I think it's been long enough, and had enough press coverage, we don't need to be reminded what X was anymore. Especially since you have a link to the site in the text. I think most people are smart enough to figure it out if they havent already.

Jun 13, 2023
Visit site
I disagree...our children are not born with your knowledge of Space X, as well as people who had careers that didn't allow them to know anything but water cooler remarks and have no idea. Yes there are millions that have heard of it (like you), but there is also millions that have not.

Oct 25, 2023
Visit site
Apologies, I wasn't referring to SpaceX, I was referring to the way so many media outlets still feel the need to still use the "(formerly known as Twitter)" parenthetical side note when referring to X.

bryant

BANNED
Jan 21, 2021
Visit site
Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 26, 2023
Visit site
I think this is FAA, not NASA, so I don't think 'Ballast' Nelson, has that much to do about it. Although, they may be lobbying to slow it down so as not to have Artemis project shown up by SpaceX's Starship.

I don't think NASA wants to slow down Starship to avoid it beating Artemis, since NASA is counting on SpaceX to get some sort of Starship variant to be the NASA Moon lander for Artemis 3. They want to get that done before the Chinese get there.

Latest posts