SpaceX launches 60 Star satellites into orbit, misses rocket landing

Mar 18, 2020
Visit site
SpaceX successfully launched a new batch of 60 Star satellites into orbit today (March 18), but was unable to stick a rocket landing at sea to cap the mission.

SpaceX launches 60 Star satellites into orbit, misses rocket landing : Read more
The extra sooty Falcon 9 is right. I was watching a lift off from 75 miles away and watched an upside down huge black funnel cloud falling back to earth. When I researched I found out 50 tons, that's 100,000 pounds of carbon, is produced by each Falcon 9 kerosene rocket launch

Mar 23, 2020
Visit site
Anyone have any ideas what the object was flying by the first stage at about 6:40? Or, maybe to be more accurate, what the object was that the first stage went flying by?

May 14, 2020
Visit site
Anyone have any ideas what the object was flying by the first stage at about 6:40? Or, maybe to be more accurate, what the object was that the first stage went flying by?
Yes, I grabbed some screen shots. It came from way ahead of the first stage, and went on by. I'm kind of thinking balloon, but not really. Maybe parachute? Hmmm...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts