Spacex Lunar Mission Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bdewoody

Nice computer graphics of a nice dream. I really hope private industry can team with NASA to go to the moon, but how is SpaceX better or different than Boeing, LockMart or United Space Alliance except that they have the experience.

I'm afraid man isn't ready for an off world long term expedition any time soon. We are too caught up in our little and not so little problems here on earth. A.C. Clarke was probably right when he predicted in one of his books that a major asteroid/comet strike will be the only thing that will create the international spark needed to get us off this planet either to save the planet from future strikes or provide a gene pool elsewhere to preserve mankind.

E

EarthlingX

bdewoody":13pzvys4 said:
Nice computer graphics of a nice dream. I really hope private industry can team with NASA to go to the moon, but how is SpaceX better or different than Boeing, LockMart or United Space Alliance except that they have the experience.
There will be different requirements. Let's keep our eyes open.

bdewoody":13pzvys4 said:
I'm afraid man isn't ready for an off world long term expedition any time soon. We are too caught up in our little and not so little problems here on earth. A.C. Clarke was probably right when he predicted in one of his books that a major asteroid/comet strike will be the only thing that will create the international spark needed to get us off this planet either to save the planet from future strikes or provide a gene pool elsewhere to preserve mankind.
Whatever works is fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.