SpaceX rolls giant Starship rocket to launch pad ahead of 3rd test flight (photos)

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
Yes I feel the same way. If only he didn't have that attitude of que sera sera about everything he's into. (Twitter, self-driving cars, his massive Tesla paycheck, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 24, 2023
Visit site
Yes I feel the same way. If only he didn't have that attitude of que sera sera about everything he's into. (Twitter, self-driving cars, his massive Tesla paycheck, etc.)
Because he is very smart but also finds the smartest and best people to work for him. Tesla paycheck, that money isn't for him to buy a huge boat or something, he wants it to boost other things he has going. Brain chips for one. If we really want to go to mars, we need things like that. We also need to start working on DNA and changes to the people that are going to go there. Higher radiation resistance, bodies that can deal with low gravity for more than a few months. I suspect he will be pushing to start that soon. SpaceX, lowered launch costs by 90% by doing something that everyone said was impossible when he started working on it. Last year almost 100 launches flawless with boosters almost reaching the 20-use level. What needs to happen is all the super intelligent people who told him that it couldn't be done need to step aside and let him get the Starship up and running. FAA, NASA, Environmentalists need to shut up and go away. He and the people that work for him know how to make it happen so we can get back to the moon before the Chinese.

Reactions: skynr13

Latest posts