Star Party of Global proportions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eosophobiac

Is anyone going to participate in this? I think I'm going to submit an observation or two. (I really don't know how it works, as this will be my first time contributing, so if the phrase "contribute an observation or two" doesn't apply, be kind.) But it seems like an interesting, educational, and worthwhile event. <br /><br />Oh and the link.<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

I record limiting magnitude all the time for meteor observing, but will participate, and be sure to provide the link to a few teachers I know in our middle and high School systems. Heck maybe I'll stop by the elementery school to see if I can find a sucker.<br /><br />Every Light Pollution convert I can make is a good thing! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts