'Star Trek's' Jonathan Frakes on directing the 'Strange New Worlds' crossover episode

Aug 5, 2023
Visit site
Strange New Worlds has taken a turn towards the childish in the last two episodes that brought in Lower Decks cartoons then a musical nightmare. If the writers insist on continuing this type of nonsense then it’s time for me to delete the show from my play list.

Oct 16, 2022
Visit site
Strange new worlds is anything but new worlds. I don't know who the writers are but it is somewhat of a joke. Star Trek is about studying new worlds, that's what people want to see. They surely don't want to see musicals which I couldn't even watch till the end. Get to exploring new worlds!

Jul 27, 2023
Visit site
Totally agree with the above 2 comments. STSNW has turned into a big JOKE and is yet another ST series that is NOT ST. Thought this was going to be the ST Series to revive ST once again especially with that title Strange New Worlds. How many Strange New Worlds have we seen in this series? As I said in another post if ST SNW continues with these pathetic episodes then it will END by the end of season 3 and join all the other ST series that only last 3 seasons. Why 3 seasons, well that's because they plan and write for 3 seasons to see how they go. Surely this can't be caused by the writers strike as these episodes should have been written well before that started. All I can say is get some writers that understand The ORIGINAL Star Trek and can write proper stories along those lines. It is also a HUGE disappointment that Genes family can put their name to these pathetic shows calling themselves ST. How can Johnathan Frakes be associated with this "Crossover" debacle.

I certainly do hope that the upcoming Movie will not go down this line of NON STAR TREK GARBAGE hiding behind the name of Star Trek. Come on Section 13 be a true Star Trek movie for all of us TRUE TREK FANS.

Latest posts